Your profession?

Arduras

Jul 14, 2009
Road crash and search and rescue Worker.

Its a good job with shocking hours, shocking scenes, and there is always going to be work because theres ALWAYS going to be idiots that decide to drive stupid or get lost.

Infact, with the floods in QLD, Aussieland at the moment, I'm really busy atm :)

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Currently studying at university as a journalist. I don't know what kind yet, we're just learning the bases for everything.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
I'm a medical student training to be a doctor, it can be pretty instense with the workload. My dream job would be to create comics, but as my writing is average and I cannot draw, that was never going to be an option, plus I don't have a cool last name. It's not too bad though Doctor was pretty much second on my list.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Right now, I'm a security officer, and it's working out fairly well right now. In the future I'd like to go into law enforcement, then private military work.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I'm doing a course on Animation and Game Design. I hope to be animating sprites (actions like your character's jump or attack, ect.) or cut scenes.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
Corpse XxX said:
Im a salmon fish-farmer..

Its very nice, i get to go out on the sea everyday, fresh air, driving a boat to work..

Lots a hard physical labour, that makes me strong so i dont have to go to the gym :)

Also, i get as much free fish as i want.. And im in charge of the farm i work at, daily manager, so i have people below me taking orders from me :)

Also pays ok, and just got christmas bonus of 4200 dollars.. Plus i got a paid vacation in a 5 star hotel on Canary Islands from my boss.. Tis awesome..
That ... Is ... Win...

I kinda (sorta, not really) had a job like that, I worked on Rottnest Island as a teenager. 'Course the bungalow they put me in wasn't 5* but it was near the beach, and open to the air most nights (because of the heat) ... Sometimes you'd get quokkas coming inside if you left food out ....

Try saying 'no' to something....

.... this cute ....

http://www.jbaphoto.com.au/colour/JBAphoto020510D33.jpg

(yes, I know you shouldn't feed them)

Edit: And you think it's cute in the pic ... it's also only like 30 cms tall, and it HOPS about like a tiny kangaroo and holds stuff (clumsily) in it's little hands when it's scavenging ....

To see it in the 'wild' is to see something so sweet and adorable that it gives you type 2 diabetes

TheFPSisDead

Jan 3, 2011
Currently a Legal Assistant for Pennsylvania's Department of Labor & Industry... paying off student loans from college, then going to law school.

MARKMCMARCUS

Jun 19, 2008
Mr Shrike said:
I'm a skinner and a leatherworker. Oh... you meant in real life.

In that case, I'm a student, hoping to go on to study chemistry at Uni.
Err, you mean alchemy?

I'm a student. Starting uni in a few months. Doing a double degree in law and political science.
I'm not too sure what I'm gonna' do with it. Both subjects interest me a lot.

Guest_Star

Jul 25, 2010
Programmer looking for a new job since my current employer is doomed to go belly up within the next 6 months or so.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
I'm a sixth form student at the moment, working as a cashier in waitrose. However, I hope to do computing at university and get a job in the gaming industry through that.

Mechalemmiwinks

Aug 27, 2008
I'm an unemployed, full-time student. I'm not studying for anything in particular; just trying to bang out a piece of paper so I can land a cushy job in the back of some dull, gray corporation. I'll be happy just making enough money to own a house some day.

ZeeClone

Jan 14, 2009
I'm an engineer. I work in built-environment consultancy with a UK based firm.

I'm too paranoid to say much more about my job. Suffice to say - it's AWESOME! I've worked on jobs as small as £15K to as large as £300 billion!! I'm a small cog - and it's an epic big machine but engineering is, as I've already enthused, awesome.

Kernow Chris

Oct 28, 2010
Student =D I'm a language nerd so...
Chinese (Major) and Teaching English to Other Speakers (Minor) also doing some teaching here (of English of course) in China...

Perfect Job, Teaching/Translating

Nocola

Aug 10, 2009
Student at college, as well as a Canadian soldier.

What can I say? It's the army. I've had the very worst and very very best times of my life with it. The hours are long, the pay isn't the greatest but it's not the kind of thing you do for money or recognition. You do it because you want to.

Nightfalke

Just this guy, you know?
Sep 10, 2008
I'm a Chemist.

And since noone else posted the video. ;-)

Edit: Bah! Disabled embedding! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6sARmxEuc