Your proudest moment in a multiplayer game.

Oct 30, 2010
Running around healing and decursing as a druid against Archimonde. or Raid leading and keeping my targets alive during certain guild first kills (particularly IC and Illidan).

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC, actually- way back when the servers were decently stocked sometimes. The sort of awesome, but entirely insane round you can only get when there are no bots, just two teams of (at least) 16 players apiece.

So, bullets were flying *everywhere*- this was on one of those sandy, desert maps- explosions every which way. The droids- a line of them! A particularly cooperative bunch, marching on our last command post.

I change class- the time for action is now. A jet-trooper, I am able to clear large sections of the battlefield quickly- I must take back some of our territory...

Well, long story short, the droids were so busy attacking, that I managed to steal two command points, giving us the advantage. An advantage we held, damn it.

...Yeah, it was pretty easy, and really only happened because the enemy let their guard down, but I practically won the match, and... It was a long fight, OK? It felt important.

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
Appleshampoo said:
I was playing World of Warcraft, and I helped someone do a quest and they said 'Cheers mate' and for those few seconds I knew I had a friend.

The happiest moment of my life. My first ever friend.
What? I'm gonna choose to take you seriously, though you should really use sarcasm tags if your not serious on a post like this...

PM for my Xbox and steam names. I'll be your friend. None of my friends will game with me. You might get me to dust off my ret pally or cat druid. But it'll be tough, I gave up Wow a few months ago.

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
Jousting rockets in Halo 3. I hit a jump pad, went sailing through the air, and hit my friend mid flight

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
When the first person I ever killed in GTA4 happened to be a Rockstar employee.

Blaster395

Dec 13, 2009
Kakulukia said:
That is one of those spreading achievements, you just killed someone else who had the achievement.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Blaster395 said:
Kakulukia said:
That is one of those spreading achievements, you just killed someone else who had the achievement.

[HEADING=2]Why would you do this to me?[/HEADING]
Meh. Too bad. I guess I don't have a proudest moment, then... :p

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
This happens a lot, but feels good every time:
Throw a flash bang through a door in any CoD game.
Whilst the entire enemy team inside empties their weapons in the direction of the doorway, sprint round to the other entrance.
Empty magazine.
Profit!

And by profit, I mean single-handedly wiping out the entire other team. Or at least 80% of them, depending on where the rest are.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
A full day winning streak in HC free for all in a particular COD4 server: the itinerary of that day were "all weapons in kill-house", "Bolt-actions only in kill-house", Pistols only, snipers only. I was the top player for like the whole streak of matches, even when people came in on bolt-action and pistol matches with Full-auto assault rifles, with them quitting because they can't win despite handicaps. that has got to be my proudest gaming moment- that crazy winning streak. Never happened again tho. Ended when we got to shotguns as the weapon mode which was at the end of the day. I absolutely suck at using shotguns :(

I guess also tied for 1st is another time in COD4 on HC TDM where i racked up a crazy amount of kills on the enemy team so much so one exclaimed over the chat: "time to clean out the wax!"
*Just for clarification: my profile name on COD4 was "wax"* and got his team to start hunting me down in groups. Exhilarating, i tell you, especially when everyone on the other team is after your arse.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Whilst it may not sound like much to you; but quashing an obnoxious braggart who thought worker rushing made him leet made yesterday evening for me.

EDIT=Oops probably should of said something about it being SC2.

FreakSheet

Jul 16, 2011
Let me put it this way (Team Fortress 2 btw):

Boom! Headshot!

Boom! Headshot! (repeat 4 more times)

*pushes cart*

*wins*

Followed closly by using a soldier and destroying 3 sentry arrays, and stopping 2 more from being built, which let my team push the cart to victory

Unia

Jan 15, 2010
Ok so this could just as well have happened offline but
The whole team was pretty banged up and low on ammo by the time we reached the safehouse in Left 4 Dead 2. And who would be there sobbing at the bottom of the stairs to safety but the witch. Crap. Before we get to ask who will make a sacrifice, a howl tells us a horde is coming.

I just throw the only thing I have besides my magnum - a bile bomb. As it flies, a hunter pounces out of nowhere at me. The bile hits both, the hunter gets knocked sideways by a common mid-air, and the witch runs off with the horde in pursuit. None of us took a single hit in all this.

Not the most epic story but it was funny when it happened :p

Funky Flump

Jun 24, 2010
6 Vs 1 Clutch in MW2, me n my Intervention sniper rifle! Was so tense but when I landed that final No-Scope on the last cocky Young Adult in the lobby I was silently yelling "TAKE IT!" I then proceed to leave with my friends so I didn't show that it was indeed 40% fluke, I was pretty good at the game when I still played on my XBox a lot!

Alduin Silas

Aug 3, 2011
In an actual multiplayer. Winning a game of team Deathmatch in MW2. Down 9300-9800 on the Terminal map, I got a Predator that killed 6 of the opposing force and won us the game with two kills to spare. The only time I have fist-punched the air in awesomeness.

Beat14

Jun 27, 2010
James Crook said:
How do you like the M1911 on Bad Company 2? To me, it feels just so well, powerful, accurate, and well-capable to pick off enemies at mid-range.
Didn't use handguns much before unlocking the 1911, so I don't know how the M9 is like, would you recommend it? I have the 1911 on every class but I'm looking for diversity in my handgun playstyle.
I have to be honest I'm quite like you in a way, as I've stuck with the M9 and rarely changed. I prefer the M9 in comparison to the 1911 because of the clip size (5 shots larger), lower recoil and the iron site and I'm pretty sure it fires quicker. Because of these things I think it makes it a better pistol for killing 2 people in a row than the 1911.

I would recommend it, but I'm not sure it's that different to the 1911. After all it's not often I kill 2 people without reloading with a pistol. I will have to try the 1911 if it's got such a nice range on it, thanks for the suggestion or else I would be stuck in my ways.

The M93R, burst fire pistol, can be a life saver in buildings when playing as recon IMO from the few times of using it :p

deginner

Jul 21, 2010
Dont play online games that much so not had many great moments but my best will be on NHL 11 in an EASHL Elite Playoff game with me in goal, 36 shots 35 saves (the goal was a deflection) and alot of the shots were not from the blue line we then lost our 4th game in the play offs though and it was mainly my fault