Your proudest moments.

Nanaki316

Oct 23, 2009
So I passed my driving test some two hours ago and I'm still buzzing. I can't believe I passed first time! I honestly thought I would cock something up monumentally!

I've seen a thread like this in the past, a very long time ago so I thought I'd make a new one to see if any of you have achieved anything great lately? Or what was your proudest moment ever?

I'm stupidly proud of myself over this. The only other thing I've ever done right in my life was giving birth to two beautiful girls.

Do share. I'd love someone to share this amazing feeling right now :) x

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I won free runescape membership for a chritmas card competition (2nd prize)

yes thats rather insignificant but I dont care I was PROUD god dammit, it means from god knows how many entries my little picture was the second best

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
Graduating high school left me a bit nervous yet proud.

Considering the fact that I had almost failed a class that was necessary for me to pass.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
When I came out of nowhere and picked up the slack in a bowling tournament. We were on our last game of 9 in a row. We'd formed the team in the afternoon the day before, consisting of my dad, a league teammate, myself and arguably the best bowler of the region (There were others at roughly the same level, but they were complete dicks).

I had an average few games at the start whilst the rest of the team were consistently over 200. I was starting to lose the hope of having a decent game, especially after having to hold my thumb together with tape, with the skin being torn from my fingers aswell. In the final 3 games the team as a whole dipped in score, but I somehow just blitzed them.

Our names ended up first on the trophy and we thoroughly annoyed the team that always took the main league trophies. Win.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
LoFr3Eq said:
Winning a PTQ, made me feel like I was finally good at magic.
I am still working my way there but I refuse to net deck so its tricky I have yet to even win a FNM. I ussually do good tho I just am unlucky and get bad matchups.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Being one of only twelve people to graduate with honours in Biochemistry and biological chemistry at my university definitely ranks as one of my proudest moments.