Your proudest/most 'pwn', moment in gaming?

heavyness

Jul 13, 2009
winning a Tekken 3 tournament in Pittsburgh. took the final guy out using King and kept ground throwing his ass because he was Lei Wulong and kept laying down and try to sweep my legs.

i miss arcades...

Harold Donchee

Jul 6, 2009
It was a team slayer game on standoff in Halo 3. I had crossed over to their side and jumped onto the top of thier base. Their whole team was standing up there so I threw a frag into the fusion coils and killed 2 of them. The blast took out the 3rd guys sheilds so I killed him with one headshot then assasinated the 4th because he still didnt know what was going on. It was my best overkill ever lol

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
the only one I can think of at this moment was in Gears 2 were it was me with a frag and two shotgun rounds fighting two people with grenades a boomshot a lancer and two shotguns to win the match.

they charged down some stairs while I was waiting in a nearby room. the first threw a grenade into the room so i was forced to run out. the other one fired a boom shot just passed my head forcing me to stop running. I threw my last grenade at the guy with the boomshot but he rolled away but his partner ran right into it killing himself. the remaining guy switched to his shotgun and punched me. He fired but luckily missed. I punched him and blew his head off with one shotgun round.

SirJewBagel

Sep 25, 2008
I forgot the game but during an online match i shot down an enemy jet flying around using just an AK-47. That was very, VERY weird and funny.

In Combat Arms (</3 hackers & Glitchers) in a misson round it ended up being me by myself (rest of my team died) vs the full other team. killed half of them off, planted the bomb, then killed off the other half. Yeah that was VERY satisfying
Another time just hiding in a semi-obvious spot sniping and taking out the other team several times over before just being discovered.

Another game i forgot the name too, i think it was one of the MOH, the older ones. I was on a night level crossing a bridge when i was ambushed, i randomly took out my sniper and no scoped some one running from one side of the bridge to the other. The guy did a somersault, stood up and just fell down onto his face in one fluid motion.

In MoH:AA online on the map divided into 2 (well sorta) by a bridge, i was on the bridge with a sniper, crouching behind a sandbag (since you couldn't go prone) and got about a 50+ to 1 K/D ratio

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
The first time I used the R700 in COD4 since pretesting last time, I was turning when I saw a guy rushing me. I fired without aiming mid spin, and hit him in the head from very long range.
I screamed "KICK ASS!!!!!!!!"

Kailon791

Jul 16, 2009
it was in Gears 1, the rest of my team dropped out and left me 1 on 4 and i killed the entire other team solo! i was definately not host, and i was soo happy. The best part was hearing the other team's voice chat afterwards. Nothing is more satisfying then hearing 4 other guys screaming into their headsets tying to figure out how they all got owned by 1 Baird. It was amazing, and i will not soon forget it.

zinen

Jul 19, 2009
well ether cod waw when i got p***ed and got in a aa gun turned it down and mauled the other ppl or halo 3 i was on my "team" and i was the only one after all the others quit for forge the other team was like 12 or something and i won 100 to 40 XD all i used was a shot gun and a plasma rifle on Valhalla

RootbeerJello

Jul 19, 2009
Playing team DM on a Quake mod called Urban Terror. Ran into the enemy base, took out three guys with a shotgun at point blank, ran onto the enemy roof and sniped four headshots while a teammate picked off anyone who tried to get on the roof. When we couldn't hold off any longer, jumped off to an opposite roof, slid down, knifed a guy, killed someone in a smoke grenade by seeing his muzzle flash, dropped a grenade, died and naded one last guy. I haven't even come close to that level of pwn ever again.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
TF2, backstabbed a Medic, then heavy, then quickly did crab-spy and captured the point. My cousin, who was a pyro on the other team walked up right infront, burst out laughing, and was laughing too hard to do anything. I capped and backstabbed him.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Or, When playing team on Halo, my team abandoned me, so it was 4-1, I tryed putting up a fight, turned the game around. I went from 4-8. to 10-10, where it had changed to 1-3, to 15-17, and finally, 20-19. It was sick.

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
I beated my friend at a game of star wars the force unleashed, he had around 18 hours of experience, it was the first time I ever played the game. :D

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
The one that always sticks out in my mind was in my childhood days
of playing Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. Most of the kids in the neighborhood
thought that Iron Mike was unbeatable. Until I knocked him out in the second
round.

I was the first kid in my neighborhood to knock out Tyson.

S53

Jul 18, 2009
Had a teamkiller on 3 maps. I escaped his RPG every time. And every map I killed all 5 opposing team members. That was a good day.

TankCopter

Jul 8, 2009
First time I'd played COD4, and the first shooter I'd played in about 5 years, and I beat my friend who plays all the time. I didn't even get how to use grenades :D

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Sebobii said:
For proud "PWNING" though, I guess it'll have to be when I first beat The Guy. Win!
"Die monster-WHOZAWHAT?! YOU?!?"

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Went to a friends house to play gears of war for the first time, he brings me online I was just goofing around hidding my team all end up dead klling only one the other team, and I ended up winning the round by myself.

Shia-Neko-Chan

Apr 23, 2008
Counter-Strike: Source 64 person server on Office.

Bullets EVERYWHERE.

It's boring to use strategies in pub servers, so I was rushing the whole time.

There's a smoke down the hallway, and I could vaguely see t's o the other side, just as I began to shoot, I was then blinded by a flashbang.

So, I was blinded by both a smoke AND a flash at the same time.

I took the only course of action I could think of at the time. That is, guess their heads' positions based on the last place I'd seen them.

I did a controlled spray sweep across the hallway the best I could. After about 12 seconds, the flash went away and I started to wonder why I wasn't dead.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my name next to a long list of dead t's.

Everyone raged and called me a hacker. :)