Your Pump Up Music.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Me and my buddy has started boxing, and I find that I can stay more focused on the workout and training if I'm listening to really awesome music.

So that's where you guys come into play, as I only know about 8 such songs, let me hear the songs you guys play to get pumped up, the kind of music that gives you goosebumbs and makes you feel like a Zulu warrior-prince or a Spartan soldier, I'll also accept really epic sound clips from movies, think scenes like when King Theoden was marshalling the army of Rohan to fight in the Battle of Minas Tirith, if you excuse the very geeky example.

Also, if it helps I really enjoy Rock n Roll and old school rap.

KaWaiiTSuKI

Feb 22, 2011
I'm really into metal so maybe my opinion is not really what you're looking for but this is what I like to listen to when in one of "those" moods:

I expect my opinion to be quite unpopular here. :p

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008

Hope that helps. 4/5 of those were on the Football Summer camp soundtrack list when we were lifting. I'm guessing everyone can see the odd one out :p

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

What else does there need to be? Anytime I hear this song on my MP3 player I feel like I can do anything.

And sorry, I don't know what tags you use to make youtube videos show up in the comment itself (how does one go about doing that?)

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Well, for more old school rap, I've always loved this song. I don't know if this is the sort of stuff you're looking for though.

For more rock stuff, I'd recommend this

Fatboy_41

Jan 16, 2012
This one always gets me nice and pumped for a good spar.. It's written about "Irish" Mickey Ward. The same boxer that the movie "The Figher" was based on.

Edit - for bad embedding.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Well:

I could go on... my work out mix has 788 songs! I just picked a few!! (The last one is a joke... :p)

I also stuck to mostly mainstream stuff which should be easier to find the tracks...! Have fun!

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Metal / Hardrock in general.
Hard pumping drums and every ones in a while a great quitar riff.

Micromyni

Jan 26, 2012
Let's get down to business~! To defeat...the huns~! Did they send me daughters, when I asked...for sons~?

Badong

May 26, 2010
I usually pump myself up with really up-beat power metal. Nothing makes me feel like a champ more than listening to Through the Fire and Flames before starting my reps.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
<youtube=qUbySmzxUdY>
This medley is awesome if you need to get some blood flowing and flying.

<youtube=l5PcT7OLtaA>
And this one always, fucking ALWAYS, gets me out of a slump and ready to do whatever needs to be done.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Most songs aren't displayed for me on Youtube, but I'll gladly list my favourite pump-up stuff for you.

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
Disturbed - Indestructible
Disturbed - Stricken
Disturbed - Hell
Hatebreed - Another Day Another Vendetta
Rammstein - Benzin
Subway to Sally - Tanz auf dem Vulkan
Dark Tranquility - White Noise Black Silence
Turisas - Rex Regi Rebellis
Finntroll - Födosagan
One Man Army and the Undead Quartet - No Apparent Motive

These are all I can think of at the moment.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
DataRock = Awesome

<youtube=N6xoFhkthls>
<youtube=GMx3Hw1rot4>
<youtube=_DkR2rPJgic>
<youtube=5bQQucYCzRI>
Pumps me up every time