Your reasons for staying up late?

MaskedMori

Aug 17, 2009
Because I don't want tomorrow to come most of the time. Heh, I don't exactly find my job to be "fun".

Sub_par

Jul 4, 2008
my insomnia meds don't work, just out of curiosity, who has actually had a doctor tell them they have insomnia like me?

the cornflake

Jun 9, 2009
Videogames, crazy partys where everyone is drunk and/or where all the girls are making out(with each other), work, energy drink overdose, extreamly painfull migrane.

Fortunately and unfortunately, I have experianced all of these.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Simple insomnia does it for me. Plus, my wife's a night owl, so if I want sex I have to stay up late enough for her to be ready to stop playing World of Warcraft and come to bed.

GHMonkey

Aug 11, 2009
usually busy hanging with friends after work. gettin crunk. nothin adds flavor to your night like some of my good old friend Jack Daniels

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
ratix2 said:
work. i work from 11pm to 5 or 6 in the morning. that being said on my days off i stay up at night.
What line of work are you in?

As for my excuse, I'm a college kid, I don't have classes until like 10am. I can afford to stay up a little late.

danielje

Aug 30, 2009
I switch back and forth between working overnights and working days. So I'm often just up at night to compensate.

Reeves88

Jul 4, 2009
Insomnia and all my friends are awake during that time and if i ever want to play a game online being in australia i have to wait till america or uk wakes up to vs people that speak english which are good.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I'm getting my homework done and doing a wonderful job of procrastinating.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I stay up late to browse the internet, watch TV or anime, play video games, and generally have time to myself. Also, I sometimes stay on if expecting a reply to a thread, so the XKCD comic people posted before me describes some cases pretty well.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
Reading this thread.

(Seriously. Where I live, it's 4:15 in the morning.)

IAMEPSIL0N

Oct 20, 2007
I'd have to say solitude in so many ways.
I can do, watch , play, etc the things I don't want people to see, I can ____ things I'd rather not explain to everyone, I can have a reasonable game or chat session with my adult friends without all the kids on live,steam,msn,etc pestering me.

Everyone has specific things they like, not everyone can understand those things.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I'm PISSED because it's my freshers week.... I should really have something better to do... well maybe not at 3:35am... THAT's why I'm up late.