Your relaxation game

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
Zelda OOT or WW.

The backtracking bits of the Metroid Prime games (after you have all the weapons it's basically a bloody walking tour).

POP;WW...which sounds strange but it's the most mindless of the SoT trilogy, you're all on your own and it's mostly traps and freerunning; no annoying support characters or inner voices.

Scambug

Apr 16, 2009
Skate 2
I never get tired of this game.

Either I just cruise around, looking for a good spot to spend a couple of hours doing variations of tricks or go online to play freeskate with others.

I love how I can play the game with the same attitude that my friends and I had when skating in RL. Just hanging out, learning tricks.

DM.

Mar 27, 2009
I go on left 4 dead, turn on god mode, and spawn 15 tanks.

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
JulBok said:
Okami. There's something incredibly relaxing about just running around in that game.
Regular feet pattering is nice, water is nice, book like aesthetic is nice :)
Empire total war, managing the campaign without fighting battles is relaxing.

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
DM. said:
Wouldn't that just be frustrating, I mean, how can you move with that many surrounding you?

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
oblivion if its something small...Painkiller if whats bugging me something big. Like when i got dumped i played....mastered Painkiller: Hell Wars on insanity and it only took me 5hours continuous...hehe

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
oblivion cos i'm a level 42 and pretty untouchable, also i can become completely invisible whenever i want because of chameleon.
or shadow of the colossus because of the beauty of the landscape and the soundtrack; it's just relaxing

Derpus von Herpus

Nov 14, 2008
Since I am massively old-school, I'll fire up my ancient DOS gaming machine and play Magic Carpet.

YEEEEAAAHHHHHHH

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
Flow
Grind a little in Pokémon while listening to some good music
Prince of Persia (the new one). I'll just run around looking for light seeds to get in some relaxing parkour

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
reyttm4 said:
I Wanna Be The Guy is just about the most calming game I've ever come across so I either play that or The Game, wait dammit I just lost.
Everyone who reads this just lost the game!!!

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
I play Tetris or Drunken Master 2 or other Flash games.
Also Garry's Mod included, relaxed mood building and posing.

DM.

Mar 27, 2009
spuddyt said:
DM. said:
Wouldn't that just be frustrating, I mean, how can you move with that many surrounding you?
You'd think that, but it's easy to move around and seeing a tank punch another tank is funny.

Also I'm great at tank boxing.

Should probably upload a video of it now that I've got fraps working.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I'd put Shadow of the Colossus in and just ride my horse Agro around the map when I want to relax in a game.

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
Any game with the words Moon... and Harvest.

Thats right, Harvest Moon, king of recreational gaming. the only time agriculture and cleaning animals is an awesome idea for a game. Speaking of which, Im awaiting a current gen Harvest Moon title... NATSUME, IM LOOKING AT YOU!!

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
Sims really makes me rethink my life and wonder what it would be like to crap every 5 minutes.