Your relaxation game

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
Sometimes gamers need to take a break from the blowing **** up and wagin' war (huh, yeah, what is it good for?) against an alien scourge. At times like this nothing works better than a relaxing game.

What I'm talking about is a game like Animal Crossing, where the sound of twanging acoustic guitars and picking fruit from your newly planted apple tree gets rid of all your stress.

So what I wanted to know is, what is everyone's favourite relaxation game?

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
Endless Ocean was a pretty neat and relaxing game. The music got old real fast, but you can play your own while you scuba dive and discover fish etc..

I only picked it up because I am a biology nerd, and ended up really enjoying this game. Exploring the abyss in that game was actually a little freaky, but it was definitely the most relaxing game I have ever played.

Pezzer

Feb 15, 2009
Black and White (1 or 2) very simple. Mess around with mortals lives while not having to give a damn.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
I like epic RPGs that I can just sit in front of with some music. Slowburners like Elite, EVE, Everquest... stuff like that

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I pop in Oblivion and create a new character. Always relaxes me.

Or I'll play Pokemon Platinum.

Bellvedere

Jul 31, 2008
Peggle. It's like crack in video game format. Seriously.

I also like a couple of half-life 2 mods. In easy mode, so there's no real skill involved and you can just mess around...

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
When I want a relaxation game, I turn away from all my consoles and go play any Bloons Tower Defense game...

They're fun.

teh_gunslinger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it better.
Dec 6, 2007
When I wanna chill for a bit or when I come home from a boozer and wanna play (but lack the motor skills and coordination) I tend to load up Flower. It seems to be perfect for that.

Symp4thy

Jan 7, 2009
Tiger Woods '08. Fun game, you can pick up and play any time, even if it's been a while, and it doesn't require much thought.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
If I don't feel like pwning n00bz in Modern Warfare, I play LittleBigPlanet.