Your Signature Move

SuperCombustion

Aug 10, 2010
I just pick you up, throw you to the floor, curb-stomp then set fire to you.
surprisingly effective, though difficult to do the last step due to lack of matches...

Hman121

Feb 26, 2009
get on top of them, and insert a knife slowly into their heart while saying, "Shh, little one, settle down, it will all be over soon.", or saying a prayer. You know, like that one struggle near the end of Saving Private Ryan.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Since it's the last move I've used in real life my move would be called "uppercut a punkass"

Pretty self explanatory but it would knock them 10+ feet up and send them crashing down on their back, winding them and making them move slower for a few seconds

(effect is doubled if the target is a punkass)

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Liver shot. I train in boxing, and I'm a southpaw, so the way that I stand when facing a right-handed fighter (my right shoulder is in front of me, their left shoulder is in front of them) and vice-versa means that their liver is close to my fist (and vice-versa). So I can hit right-handed opponents in the liver with a well-placed low right hook. In a right-handed vs right-handed scenario, you'd have to throw a looping punch with your rear hand to hit their liver (much harder to do effectively than a hook punch from your lead hand)

90% of people are right-handed, which works very much in my favour. The liver shot is my go-to move. I like to duck under my opponent's jabs, and then counter with a liver shot. Only problem is, I'm not fast enough to do it efficiently, so I often end up eating a right cross at the same time that the liver shot connects.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
JLML said:
EcksTeaSea said:
Spin with a giant sword while screaming Demacia!!!!!
Garen? Here? <.<
Garen is here and he is watching.

hawkeye52 said:
EcksTeaSea said:
Spin with a giant sword while screaming Demacia!!!!!
you mean press e and then w or you could go karthus and then just press q,q,q,q,q,q,q,r
But you don't scream anything cool like DEMACIA!

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
I actually have one! Starts off as a half-nelson combined with a chicken wing. These are actual terms for wrestling, k?
I pick my opponent up off the ground, swing them by their limbs and their neck until they get nice and pliable.
Then it's time to drop back to the ground and apply a body-scissor, both squeezing their abdomen to cut off their breathing and immobilizing their body so I can twist their arms and neck even more.
I've only been able to put it on about four people, but no one's ever survived it. I mean I eventually let them out of it before they died, but they gave up is what I mean.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
My good old double-slap or the multi-slap depending on the situation. A back hand to a palm slap in one quick movement. Very effective and causes a lot of damage if done on one area over a long period of time.

NinjaRabies

Mar 26, 2010
My signature move would be a full blown Morote Seoi Nage followed by a fist to the mid chest, solar plexus or throat. Oh how I love throwing people.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
The three step.

I get it into the opponents defenses, giving a heavy gut hit, making them double over and lose their breath. Use my left hand for an uppercut to disorientate, and finally my right to crush the adams apple and watch my opponent fall back gasping.

If i decide to kill, i curb stomp the head and throat, collapsing the larynx and breaking the thin bone between the nose and brain for severe hemorraging.

Dominus Nox

Oct 21, 2009
Just as I have my enemy beaten and ready for a final whooping, I shrug my shoulders, give an audible "Meh." and walk away.

This move would have my enemy stunned, confused and completely unsure as to whether or not they have actually won
This scene would then haunt them through their daily lives, slowly chewing away at their self confidence and leaving them constantly second guessing their own worth. Their performance at work will drop and the likelihood of them getting fired is increased and any relationships they have will be strained to breaking point.
The move ends when my enemy is crying to himself on a street corner in the rain with nothing more than a cardboard box to his name and shunned by his old friends.

Or a kick to the nuts. Whichever is more convenient.

Alex Cowan

Feb 13, 2010
I'm a fencer - I actually have a signature move XD

Currently it involves running away backwards then hitting them on the wrist just before they attack you - great fun to watch them get angry (essentially the fencing equivalent of trolling, except this requires skill)

Thomas Hardy

Aug 24, 2010
Mine would require a street-fighter style turbo gauge:

Gain four seconds of temporary invulnerability and perform a barreling charge into my opponent for an automatic grab with my left hand followed by a haymaker with my right that sends them flying a minimum of 10 feet before falling prone.

unfortunately, I don't have an infinite combo so I'd probably use this move for environmental kills.

Bobobble

May 23, 2009
Disappear, reappear behind them, then I break their legs and arms, and slip a suicide pill in their mouth. Then let them choose to wait until the timer runs out, of when I punch through their head. Or take the pill, resulting in the entire character roster for the game walking onscreen and dancing on his/her suddenly inflated body till they explode.