Your Skyrim Character

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
im a khajit, level 25 focus on one-handed combat with two single handed war axes. heavy armour and an elite in smithing. currently producing orc armour and stealing all the ore from my orc brethrin (they like me now no idea why)

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
Roamin11 said:
idarkphoenixi said:
Wood-elves dont look like total pansies in this game so I chose that for the archery boost. Mostly sneaky sneaky but I'm getting bored of how easy stealth makes this game to play.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/613842483410362500/F3B2640085E1AFCCC2DCF6B01694E7A0C780509E/
Then do what my friend is doing and put it on Master difficulty, he says its like turning it into a rougelke rpg, and planning out your encounters is vital.

Currently I'm a level 25 Breton named Warwick who used poisons and dagger, heavily reliant on destruction and conjuration, and illusion. Till he contracted Lycanthropy, now he fights dragons as a werewolf after crippling them with his many deadly poisons.
It looks cool, but your pre-lvl 6 ganks are going to suck.

SeaTimeless

Nov 15, 2011
My character is a High Elf, almost completely magic-based who just recently joined the Companions and gained the ability to become a werewolf (which is even more fun than it sounds),and despite my magic base, I have over a dozen enchanted weapons that I picked up that I forget to use but fill my inventory. I also favor the Imperials, because of the Stormcloaks' racism, xenophobia, and general rudeness.

Jubbert

Apr 3, 2010
TPiddy said:
You guys may laugh at this, but I decided to roll Puss in Boots my first time out. He's an Orange Tabby Khajit thief who specializes in swordplay, lockpicking, and charming the pants off people....

Level 6 so far.
Dude, that's fucking awesome.

Dark elf here, rolling it with sneaky stealth archery sniping, some sword-n-shield skills, and a dash of illusion/destruction.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Wood Elf

Conjuring archer

I only have about 6 hours into it, but I love conjuring an atronarch and letting Lydia kick the shit outta my enemies while I use the baddies for target practice.

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
level 10 Breton, he's a Thane of Whiterun, he's also a spirited fighter and prefers the sword and shield combo coupled with heavy armor, that is when he's not tearing it off in favor of a coarse mane of fur and dropping his blade for claws, That's right, he's a werewolf, as many unwary bandits have discovered, shortly before they all died of being eaten by a werewolf.

when your parents warn you about getting involved with certain groups, ignore them, as far as my character is concerned, joining the companions and ascending to the circle, sharing in the beast blood with his shield-siblings was the best thing that's happened to him since he was captured and sent to the block.

Gorobrin

Mar 16, 2011
lvl 16 khajiit
i focus on one handed, sneak, pickpocket, and a little bit of locpicking
I'm wearing cicero's clothing and i one shot everything with a x30 sneak attack boost and orcish and ebony dagger... which makes dragon fights really hard because that's for the most part all i can do.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I'm an Argonian mage who's wearing the Novice's Hood, Necromancer Cloak, personal made Silver Garnet Ring with 20% magicka regen bonus and Amulet of Talos. I intended to focus on Conjuration, as I did in Oblivion, but I've found being a fire based Destruction expert much more effective. Dual flamethrower hands all the way.

Also, I'm afflicted with Lycanthropism, and revel in the blood.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
kayisking said:
High Elf currently residing in the college of winterhold and being taught in all the five schools of magic.
This is exactly what I am too. I just finished Labrynthia and got the Morkai mask. 100% more magicka regen, yes please.

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
A sneaky sneak Khajiit who specializes in One-Hand, Sneak, and Light Armor. I also use smithing, like, a lot. I love smithing, and I'm almost 100 in it.Though for my second character, it'll be a Breton who specializes in Conjuration, Destruction, and Restoration.

medium_rare_69

Oct 21, 2008
I'm an Orcish Battlemaster who has recently switched careers to Dragonslayer. He's a pretty upstanding guy, always willing to help out, but is still a brute and isn't afraid to kill anyone or anything that gets out of line.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Sneaky Bosmer. Light armour,dual dagger assassin. Dabbles in alchemy. Vested interest in Destruction. Frequently uses self-made equipment,ahead of the curve (Level 21,full elven equipment,all "Exquisite" quality). Abuses the Wabbajack for jollies,and uses the Rose to get help in a nasty situation.

Member of the Winterhold College,joined the Legion,and,currently,has TWO glowing ice lances permanently lodged in his lower abdomen. Is a Thu'um ventriloquist. Can shout swords from hands. Can shout people into kneeling before him.

And VERY easily killed...If you see him coming and hit him first. How's THAT for whoop-ass?

=Frost=

Oct 6, 2011
When in Skyrim...

Nord one handed warrior with good destruction. Working on blocking and have a good heavy armor and smithing.

Currently siding with the Stormcloak Because he hates two things: Vampires and Elves. Joined the companions immediately and is a Lycan. Working on building up the armorer skill to make some nice dragon armor.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
i'm a Nord Battle-mage type character specializing in heavy armor, one handed weapons, destruction and restoration magic (though i had to put a few points into alteration in order to pass the test to get into the college of winterhold) i also have already killed several dragons and know a few shouts
currently level 14
idarkphoenixi said:
Wood-elves dont look like total pansies in this game so I chose that for the archery boost. Mostly sneaky sneaky but I'm getting bored of how easy stealth makes this game to play.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/613842483410362500/F3B2640085E1AFCCC2DCF6B01694E7A0C780509E/
i need that armor!
where did you get it?

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Nord who mostly does one handed combined with magic, and heavy armor.

Looks like Leonidas, and is a bad ass.

Aug 17, 2009
I'm an Imperial Jack-of-all-trades. Everything except Alteration and Two Handed Weapons is about 25. One Handed and Block are up in the 40's, though.

I haven't got any remarkable equipment, but I have forged and refined all of my Steel Armour.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
An Orc "Kommando" type (though by no means unable to handle himself in a fair fight!). Favouring short swords, bows and spider poison. Hobbies include smithing, spluenking and slitting the throats of these weird hippy types who seem to have themselves some kind of insurgency in the southwest.

Personal moment of Pride: Someone hired the dark brotherhood to kill me! You can tell you're making good progress in establishing a name for yourself when people hire other, more qualified, people to try and kill you, rather than trying to kill you themselves. No idea who though, thought it might be the stuck up elf I stole a horse from (I didn't eat it!), but then I met a group of thugs who'd she'd apparently hired to rough me up (I didn't find out they were only supposed to rough me up until after they'd been killed, but hey, accidents happen, right?). So I guess it must be someone else I've somehow offended...

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Level 9 (Female) Nord Soul Reaper. I prefer conjuring, destruction and two-handed, but also build up my alchemy and speechcraft. I've got bound sword, so it kind of nulls the need for physical weapons, but I like enchanted blades too, with soul trap and then other awesome tricks. I reanimate whatever I find rotting on the floor to fight for me, so far it's proven a lethal tactic in dungeons. The necromancer robes are really useful to me, as they recharge magicka very quickly. Not sure whether to use light armour or robes. In theory I could go and transfer the robes' enchantment to my light armour...