Your tank-driving music

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Funny German music while crushing and overunning the enemy and

Riot by Three Days Grace, when I just stole a tank,

When Im killing everyone, Cant Touch me by Mc Hammer.

Grubnar

Aug 25, 2008
Tiger Sora said:
If anyone remembers Kelly's Heros. It's a Clint Eastwood film and this is it's theme song.

Crapgame: Hey, Oddball, this is your moment of glory. And you're chickening out!
Oddball: To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three tigers.

^^^ a great quote from the film
Yes, I remember Kelly's Heroes. That is one great movie!

But I find it strange that in a thread about playing music as you drive a tank into battle, nobody has mentioned this scene. It is, after all, the only scene I have seen where tankers actually play music as they attack.

Oddball: Well, yeah, man, you see, like, all the tanks we come up against are bigger and better than ours, so all we can hope to do is, like, scare 'em away, y'know. This gun is an ordinary 76mm but we add this piece of pipe onto it, and the Krauts think, like, maybe it's a 90mm. We got our own ammunition, it's filled with paint. When we fire it, it makes... pretty pictures. Scares the hell outta people! We have a loudspeaker here, and when we go into battle we play music, very loud. It kind of... calms us down.

JohnTomorrow

Green Thumbed Gamer
Jan 11, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_v468ptuXw

Yes. Imagine driving your Abrhams through a deslote wasteland with this blaring.