Your TDU2 gender choice

StONEdeF

Aug 7, 2009
For everyone who is going to buy Test Drive Unlimited 2: what gender are you and what gender will you make your in-game avatar? I'm male and I'll make my avatar female, because I like it when I can choose what to make a woman wear in a videogame.

pretentiousname01

Sep 30, 2009
I wonder how long this will go on before people reference the driving aspect compared to genders.

However in racing games I'm of the mind, not that I play them. The car should be the more important and customizable aspect

also captchas suck.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
When I first read about that game on Steam, I couldn't help but chuckle. The hype for making your avatar and having the incredible chance to not drive a car, but socialize by the pool or walk the streets. In a racing game. I think I even watched a trailer of sort, which focused on the socializing aspect and didn't feature any driving.

When it comes to racing games, I actually prefer there to be... you know, racing.

I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world. I'm sure it'll sell strawberries and it certainly has it's target audience. The hooks of the game (and the marketing) just seemed very unreal.

I won't be playing this game, but in games I always pick my own gender, if I have the choice. So I can relate.

StONEdeF

Aug 7, 2009
could be any other game wherein you get to choose the gender of your avatar. like mass effect, world of warcraft, the sims and so on for example.