Your theme song

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
This is... sort-of search bar approved.
What do you consider to be your theme song? You can get as specific as a particular song, or just name what genre of music could probably work.

By the way, I say "sort-of" because I only looked at the first page, and i can't see how it hasn't been done before. But I was just too lazy to do a full-blown topic search.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Hmmm... I'm not completely sure what you mean, so I'll go with 2 things.

Cyanin

Dec 25, 2009
Dancing in the Moonlight by Thin Lizzy, mostly because when i'm not thinking of anything my mind wanders back to the intro, that bass is sweeeeet.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Aby_Z said:
Hmmm... I'm not completely sure what you mean, so I'll go with 2 things.
Either one is fine; one you want to play when you "show up" somewhere, or one that accurately represents you. Basically, whatever comes to mind when you think of what a theme song should be for a character, go with that.

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
Because I can't link what I want to put on here, as it's not on YouTube, I'm going to put it here [http://www.myspace.com/loserhq]. [small](Nobody Knows)[/small]

But I guess I could put two, as I change a lot depending on my mood.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
i guess its Nelly the Elephant
i always loved it, drove DJs crazy with requesting it every week, and still it always makes me smile

Darkstorm091

Jan 27, 2010
EMPIRE. STATE. GLORY.

I don't live in New York (nor have I ever), but this is the one song that instantly pops into my head as it is hands down my favorite song.

Plus... it SOUNDS like a theme song.

< BEMANI freak.

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
hmmm. My theme song, from the perspective of my opinion of the rest of the world:

It actually describes me PERFECTLY.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Ciarang said:
Because I can't link what I want to put on here, as it's not on YouTube, I'm going to put it here [http://www.myspace.com/loserhq]. [small](Nobody Knows)[/small]

But I guess I could put two, as I change a lot depending on my mood.

I'd forgotten 'Bother' existed, thank you!

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
This is probably my theme song:
Primarily because the bass riff is rather epic, but the rest of the song is really good too