Your theme song?

KdS_22

Bada Bing! Wit' A Pipe!
Dec 9, 2009
This probably isn't a very good "theme song" but I feel it best describes my place in life right now. Plus the build up and ending is simply awesome.

Or this.

I love me some Audioslave.

qazmatoz

Sep 17, 2009
sennius said:
Gahh I'm loving that anime so hard. I really wish they would localize more than just h-dating sims into english. Sigh, oh well. Good thing I'm studying Japanese (just not that great yet).

OT: Losing Friends - Death From Above 1979

Love it love it love it. The lyrics pretty much describe my mindset when walking across campus. Can't wait to transfer from this douchey school.

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
Leona Lewis's My Hands or 30 Seconds to Mars' Saviour. Both excellent songs that mirror my life in a way.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
One of the following, depending on my mood:
Or this, which I played before getting on the bus to go take my math final (which I got an A on) back in May (the game was the one where Jordan hit 6 threes in the first half and held his palms out at the camera like "I don't believe it either"):

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
My XBL name and name everywhere else is Ruiner, and Lamb of God is sweet as fuck, so it makes sense.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I don't really go for the whole theme song thing, and if I did i'd change my mind so often it would be a little obnoxious. Even so.... I think this might be something for the moment. Yes, its from Eva. I don't care.

Freeze_L

Feb 17, 2010
this and this
So many good ones, this is turning into a sound track
thats all of them, describe me pretty well the last 2 where hard to chose, i am very calm and patient but i can be pushed over the edge, and thats when the calm cool lets just go on a drive feel of ON the bridge turns into the harsh angry The Game by disturbed. It actually fits pretty well together, hmmm i am going to make me a mix tape now :)

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
It always makes me feel better, I'm sure as life goes on it will become simply more relevant.
Alternatively this also works.
This one just because I love what Spiderman stands for, he loses more than he wins, everything about his life tells him to give up the life of a hero but out of pure sense of duty he continues, I believe someone said a similiar thing about superman: "He doesn't even wantto go to heaven or anything, he just does it because it is right"

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Either these two:

Because, really...you can't stop me when I'm going.

When I'm feeling lke a big damn badass:

HELL YES.