Your Type

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Very simple, I just want a normal mentally stable girl, sadly such a creature does not exist, so I'll settle for the one that comes closest.

ClockWork

Mar 18, 2009
Pretty, superficial, and dumb to average intellect
As someone distinctly lacking in emotional depth, I prefer someone who can reciprocate said lack of empathy, and is hot, though i think I made that obvious.
(maybe a little sadistic too)

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Haseo21 said:
What kind of girl (or guy) is "your type". You can point out either physical (I dont mean what your thinking, I mean style) and emotional.

I kinda tend to lean towards goth or emo chicks, like a girl who carries the emo type of style and just a fraction of the personality of an emo, or a classic goth girl, wearing the old-style black dress with and what not, and cute too, kinda like Anarchy Stocking (PS, you get a cookie for guessing what show thats from)
Well, Im more into the bookworm, glasses look, maybe a splash of goth, but I would really love for a girl to ask me out sometime, that would be awesome, oh btw, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Wheres my cookie.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Hmmm....girls....uhhhh.....

Don't have much chance with them i'd presume (given that i have ginger hair, which always takes you down on levels of attractiveness) but i'd probably go for exotic (in a pale skin sorta way) and in terms of hair....i don't really mind. but going with the exotic sort of thing i think i'd like unnatural. But i'm not too strict on anything. Just a decent amount of intelligence and the kind who'd ask me out, because i'm not really into trying. Too scared of making a complete fool of myself, which i probably will. Oh, i also like them small. I'm short too, y'see but i don't really care when it comes down to it.

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
Moderatly good looking, moderately athletic, intelligent & competent, able to have fun, responsible, and a depth of emotion. Anything else doesn't really matter to me.

EDIT: And a feeling of social responsibility, which might be the most important trait for me.

ElTigreSantiago

Apr 23, 2009
I have no specific type that I can describe. I guess I kind of don't like curly hair. But sometimes I do. And I would totally date a girl that had curly hair. So yeah, maybe nevermind.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Neo10101 said:
Haseo21 said:
What kind of girl (or guy) is "your type". You can point out either physical (I dont mean what your thinking, I mean style) and emotional.

I kinda tend to lean towards goth or emo chicks, like a girl who carries the emo type of style and just a fraction of the personality of an emo, or a classic goth girl, wearing the old-style black dress with and what not, and cute too, kinda like Anarchy Stocking (PS, you get a cookie for guessing what show thats from)
Well, Im more into the bookworm, glasses look, maybe a splash of goth, but I would really love for a girl to ask me out sometime, that would be awesome, oh btw, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Wheres my cookie.
We has a winner :3

I love that show

zoulza

Dec 21, 2010
I would prefer a guy who's below average in height, mostly because I'm pretty short too (5'1"), and I was meeting up with a guy who was 6'6" the other day... I was standing next to him and had to crane my neck and look straight up to look at his face... not fun..

Other than that, he's gotta be hot, moderately muscular, takes care of his appearance, etc.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
I prefer cute girls that are a bit on the geeky side. I don't want to date a girl who doesn't approve of my hobbies.

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
Dominant chicks.

Like, 100%.

I want to be their slave, baby.

EDIT: Also, GO KNEESOCKS AND SCANTY!

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
good looking in my own eyes, black or blonde hair blue eyes slim but not size 0 they disgust me. sense of humour and intelligent.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
For style? In general, the 'indie' or 'geeky' type. Ideally, the 'indie geek' mixup. Say, Zooey Deschanel, or Evanna Lynch, or Karen Gillan, Tally Heilke (from LRR). That sort of style. If a girl is wearing a fairly short skirt and dark leggings, for example, or say a jumper that's too big for them, then I find that really, really, attractive. Examples below.

Regarding mental stuff rather than physical, again, 'indie geek'. My ideal girl has a liking for games and anime, or at least a tolerance of them. Reads, is intellectual enough that I can talk to them about decent topics like politics (especially the current UK vs. students thing) or films or drama or whatever. And they need to have similar interests to me, because otherwise we just won't get along as a couple (though I'm happy to be friends with someone with different interests, like very few of my friends share my music taste, but for a girlfriend I want us to have more in common than I would a standard friend...).

Oh, and this isn't a complete necessity IRL, but my ideal girl has to be Celtic in some way. I love the Scottish accent, but the Irish accent just turns me on instantly. It's like ear sex. Though not in the way portrayed in Questionable Content... :p

Druss the Slayer

Sep 21, 2009
Brown haired, very cute, laugh at my jokes and ones I can talk to for hours on end. For some reason all the people I've found that satisfy the last 3 criteria are brown haired, no idea why xD

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Haseo21 said:
Neo10101 said:
Haseo21 said:

We has a winner :3

I love that show
yay! cookie! woot, but yea, that show is awesome, hopefully they'll dvd release in the states soon

The Long Road

Sep 3, 2010
Man, I always fall for the 'broken' ones... I gotta get out of that habit. I just can't help myself!

Anyway, as long as she's fit, I can be attracted to any hair or skin color. There is a certain way each has to look for me to consider her attractive, though, e.g. what looks good on a brunette doesn't necessarily look good on a blonde.

Back to fit, since I'm into fitness (hooray understatement), she has to at least be a runner. That kind of drive and dedication are very important to me. If we can both be dedicated to staying healthy, we can stay dedicated to each other.

She has to be able to tolerate me being gone for long periods of time, since I'm in the military. That's a tough one to stomach for most girls, unfortunately.

Same religious/political views would be nice, but not necessary. Christian at the very least.

Intelligent in the same way I am: observant and foresighted.

Not sex-crazy. There's a time and a place, and they are not always and everywhere. Sometimes pleasant company is better. Cuddling is cheesy, but oh so nice.

Willing to let me treat her. Why are all the girls I know unable to accept gifts?

FAITHFUL. I won't cheat, she shouldn't.

Anyway, that's my 'type'. Extensive list, but it's not something that should be compromised. I'd prefer going unmarried or not dating to divorced or running from bad breakups.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
General answer: Is a girl.

More specific answer:

KefkaCultist said:
needed things
-Intelligence
-decent looks
-no smoking
-a goal in life
-has similar interests
-good sense of humor

added bonus
-plays video games
-will go to heavy metal concerts
-has a goth style (though I'm not against it)
-has black hair w/ red highlights
-is kind of nerdy in general
-green of blue eyes
-not taller than me (6'2"5'10")
That. That's good.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
What I look for in a woman; My penis

Ok now that that pun is out of the way.

I guess slim figure, nice warm personality, supportive and energetic when she needs to be and calm when its called for

Also I would like similar interests, any girl willing to listen to jazz during a slow dance would be a big plus, smaller pluses would be similar taste in music other then Jazz, English accent, A huge critic when it comes to media, and a understanding of what I like (she doesn't necessarily need to like what I like though)