Your uni of choice?

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Galway, to do a general science course and finish with something like Botany or Evolutionary Science. Ecology, perhaps.

spoot-smeg

Dec 26, 2008
Froobyx said:
But Teeside has pretty computers with dual screen and each one in the game design room has UT3 on :| and cheap housing, can't beat cheap housing :D
it is one of the best for computing I could find at least in the north east and I didn't even know they had ut3 yay

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
ColdStorage said:
messy said:
Warwick to study Biochemistry
My friend is a BioChemist, he was part of the Hells Angels, he can turn any over the counter drug into an illegal substance. He's a massive warhammer fan, does all the miniatures and everything, plays D&D and all that.

Thats cool, thats seriously cool, a massive biker and roleplay geek that with the aid of a coffee filter can make stuff to get you off your face.

I'll be adding you to my friends list and keeping my eye on you, we should totally get together to celebrate your Masters by using a coffee filter and Vicks vapo rub to get shit faced!.

YAY!
This is illegal you know.

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
I;m only gonna be a junior in high school, so no guarantees as of yet. Ideally? Duke University, probably in a medical field, mabye neural surgeon.

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
izzidore said:
Newcastle for Environmental Science, Freshers week soon :)
I can't wait for Freshers ^.^ But because I have to be up at some stupid welcome lectures from Tuesday to Friday on Freshers week I can't go out on the week... Sunday night and Saturday night it is :D

spoot-smeg said:
Froobyx said:
But Teeside has pretty computers with dual screen and each one in the game design room has UT3 on :| and cheap housing, can't beat cheap housing :D
it is one of the best for computing I could find at least in the north east and I didn't even know they had ut3 yay
Well when I went there for like a taster day sort of to do modelling the computers were beasty all like super spec. I would've cried tears of joy if I hadn't had tonsilitis :)

spoot-smeg

Dec 26, 2008
Froobyx said:
izzidore said:
Newcastle for Environmental Science, Freshers week soon :)
I can't wait for Freshers ^.^ But because I have to be up at some stupid welcome lectures from Tuesday to Friday on Freshers week I can't go out on the week... Sunday night and Saturday night it is :D

spoot-smeg said:
Froobyx said:
Well when I went there for like a taster day sort of to do modelling the computers were beasty all like super spec. I would've cried tears of joy if I hadn't had tonsilitis :)
oh yeah last time I went I honestly missed the taster :(

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
I went to Edinburgh University in Scotland to study Japanese, Doshisha University in Kyoto Japan for further Japanese and now I am at Osaka University as a researcher. Next, when I am finshed here and have saved up some money, I want to go to North Japan to study ancient Japanese history...but I have another two years of my contract left.

Congradualations to everyone and I hope you get into the University you want.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
ColdStorage said:
I'd love to go to Uni later on in life, you know when my attention span is a bit better, maybe engineering since doing an engineering degree as a life choice when young is pretty stupid.
...and I start my engineering course at Durham university (that's in the UK for all you non-brits out there) in october at the ripe old age of 18.

I cannot wait.
nelsonr100 said:
Engineering at Cambridge, best place in the UK for it
Yeah... well I was too good for thems anyways...

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
spoot-smeg said:
Froobyx said:
oh yeah last time I went I honestly missed the taster :([/quote]

I had to go with college for a day. Never been to an open day and I got shown round on my interview day but didn't get to play anything :(

Just sat there and shocked everyone when I started talking about Dead Space...

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Wait...What said:
Ben Legend said:
Well, i'm a little ahead of some people here. I'm about to start my third and final year at Chester university, studying Management with Law.
wheeyyyy im on my way to chester, rock on. To do psychology becuase im trendy like that
Nice... very good choice. Psychology is very popular. Uni's not too big too. You seen the accommodation by the way?

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Leftnt Sharpe said:
I'm actually abut to start my second year at Lancaster University studying History.
I'm about to start my first year there! im going to be doing history and international relations.
How have you found the course?

spoot-smeg

Dec 26, 2008
Froobyx said:
spoot-smeg said:
Froobyx said:
oh yeah last time I went I honestly missed the taster :(
I had to go with college for a day. Never been to an open day and I got shown round on my interview day but didn't get to play anything :(

Just sat there and shocked everyone when I started talking about Dead Space...[/quote]
when I was looking for somewhere to go I went to 3 different open days one said nothing about the course at all another said I could go there which was actually teeside and sunderland who will basically let anyone in

Uilleand

Mar 20, 2009
University of Alberta (http://www.ualberta.ca) ... because their Department of Computer Science does internships with BioWare...

Spectrum_Prez

Aug 19, 2009
At LSE doing international relations, 95% of my friends are bitter Oxbridge rejects, just like me. But, hell, I enjoy it, just need to find a job in London once I graduate.