Your username

Horon

Apr 19, 2010
A mixture of trying to play Zelda Oracle of Ages while I was disinterestedly trying over and over again to get an MMO I play to accept my character name. The name was the result of trying to do something while something else is going on in your mind.

SeldomSeenKid

Aug 22, 2013
Eh, this name served as a replacement for my old one, which was awful but I'd carried it around since old Runescape days, so I was kinda attached to it.

I guess the reasoning behind it is that I have a childish side that is rarely seen, and I will sometimes disappear for months on end from one forum or another. So both some information and a casual warning. Suits me just fine.

Also Elbow.

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
elilupe is a combo of my shortened name, "Eli", and my favorite Neopet from when I was a kid, Lupe, which was a dog-type thing. Fun fact: This username is what got me my current girlfriend :p

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Starcraft was my first RTS game, and Sarah Kerrigan is my favorite female character. I also share a name with her, and there wasn't alot of cool video game females with the name Sarah..

Also a nickname of mine is Kerrigan. Starcraft did bring me and my boyfriend together sooo...

EllieJelly

Aug 12, 2013
T0ad 0f Truth said:
I'm terrible at coming up with good names, so it took forever to try and come with my xbox gamer tag.

While I was trying to think of something I heard this clip from big bang theory in the backgroud. My sister and mom were watching it really loudly for some reason.

I thought it was a neat enough for a username, so I reused it here.
Haha I like that! I didn't make the connection when I saw your name before, but now I will always think of Sheldon.

Mine is from my real name "Ellie" and a friend I used to play GunZ: The Duel with. That game went through a phase where it was "cool" to have your character name be something "iMac/iPod" related, like "iCool, or "iWin". My friend's name was "uJelly", and I thought of them when signing up here, so EllieJelly popped into my head. :)

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
It used to be Coxafloppin (and it was glorious) but I had to censor it because some one with a stick of titanic proportions shoved up there anus reported me over it.

Kai Kuhl

Nov 13, 2012
Ha, I am using my real name, just without that cool german Umlaut. Bonus, it sounds like the german noun for calculating (not intentional from my creator-side). Pretty cool, eh?

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Taken from the WarCraft: Orcs and Humans game where when you summon a troll axethrower he says "New troll here!" Been using the name ever since hearing that phrase for any Neutral characters I make in games. And has taken over as my online persona from there.

aprildog18

Feb 16, 2010
Mine is from my birthday. It was a looong time ago when I had no originality and when I wanted a user name that no one else would use. Now it is usually Platapoop (then I used Platanos, but I said "poop" a lot sooo yeah).

Jun 11, 2008
I took one word that I like and had to stick another one onto it make it big enough and I've come to hate the name as I made it when I was like 11. The only reason I don't change it is that I've had it for so long it would be weird to change it since I've had a group I've play with for about 10 years.

Oct 2, 2012
I'm just a confused member of the faceless, unwashed masses.
I go to and fro in a daze not knowing or exactly understanding how or why. There are others and I just do as they do.

Or I picked 2 random words and stuck them together.

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
I used to frequent a certain WoW-forum back in the day, and there was a user who was famous for being a likable troll, effectively. He and one other guy got banned for being, you guessed it, trolls. I guess one day the mods just had enough.

Anyway, I thought it would be funny to adopt the name: "Substitute Troll". I felt like the forums had a void after that and wanted to clear the air. Also changed my sig to "In honor of (whatever their names were)" :) I guess the name just stuck.

TheNewGuy

Nov 18, 2012
My username comes from the fact that when I made it, I had only ever lurked and never posted, thus I felt I was the "new guy." I'm the newest guy anymore, but I'm still fairly new, so it still kinda fits.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
"the Divine Miss Bee" is what my mother used to call me when i would act especially spoiled as a kid. i acted like i liked it because it used to bother me, but eventually i did start to like it for real. now it's my name for everything.

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
When I first started playing Maplestory, I made a warrior who I called Takedown1, because I was unoriginal and it sounded badass. I met this girl IG and we became best friends. She would call me Takey. When I made my second character, I called it takeyb0y because takey on it's own was taken. I have no idea why I used a 0, takeyboy wasn't taken, but... Eh. I ended up getting my account "hacked" (and by that I mean I was stupid enough to give away my account info to someone untrustworthy) and they changed the password so I couldn't get back in. When I started over, I made Takeyb0y2.

It's a username I pretty much universally used until I found it kinda weird sounding. I've started using KuzunohaXXII now, a name that comes from the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner series.

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
My first name is Anders. And someone once sarcastically called me Anders the Commanders. I thought it was funny, so I kept the (user) name. Aren't I clever.

Desenova

Mar 22, 2010
Was dozing off to Blue Oyster Cult one day in high school and the song Astronomy came up, the name Desdenova was mentioned and I fell in love, though I removed the second 'd' because it sounds too weird with it, not to mention, at the time, I was fearful of copyright stuff. But now I use the name for just about everything online. All my main characters are named Desenova, online alias', I've even begun to say that my middle initial, which starts with D, actually stands for Desenova. Just something mystical about it. But maybe that's just me.

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
I wanted Amaranth cause at the time it was my favourite song and it's a cool plant (well weed) with a lot of different properties and a shade of purple that nobody can seem to decide on. (It's either a dark purple or dark pink) I like the variety.

But Amaranth was already taken so I put my initial in front of it and Camaranth was born. I like the sound of it and now use it for most of my unprofessional internet usage.

Korihor

Free Thinker
Dec 9, 2010
My user name is a book of mormon villain who is a villain for being an atheist and a free thinker.
I am both an atheist and a free thinker.
My parents are also both ex - mormons.