Your Video Game Strike Team

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
Team Leader: Garrus (Mass Effect). He has experience and proved to be quite capable during the suicide mission in ME2.
Weapons Expert: Weapons Dealer (Killing Floor). We never actually see her fight, but she seems crazy enough about weapons to be reliable in this position.
Muscle: Chunky Kong (Donkey Kong). He's the strongest kong, and DK was already strong to begin with.
Lone Wolf: Point Man (F.E.A.R.). He's already a loner throughout the games, and he also has incredibly fast reactions that should help him deal with any situation he is put against.
Stealth: Vex (Skyrim). She the best infiltrator of the Thieves Guild. Seems like a good fit.
Jack-of-All-Trades: The Prince (Prince of Persia). He is good at navigating difficult terrain, fighting, and stealth. He can also turn back time whenever he fails.

WWWLUCIFERCOM

Jan 18, 2013
Team Leader -commander of XCOM(XCOM Enemy Unknown):seems like a perfect fit taking a rag-tag team and making them legends
Weapons Expert -Link(Every Zelda Game):Lets see someone else use bombs, swords, hammers, bows, magic, ect
Muscle -Jack(Mass Effect 2-3):considered one of the strongest human biotics
Lone Wolf -Bill(The Last of Us):Tells you in game that he's one
Stealth Expert -Corvo Attano(Dishonored):Because he's so sneaky
Jack of All Trades -Frank Horrigan(Fallout 2):Reason is If you've ever played Fo2 then you know why

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
Team Leader - Tifa (FFVII) because she my favourite video game character plus I think she would make a great leader in a game due to her strong and caring pesonality and ofc shes more than capable of handling herself when in a pinch.

Weapons Expert - Edgemaster (Soul Calibur) an expert in every known weapon and fighting style.

Muscle - Azrael (Blazblue) So powerful he purposely limits his power so he dosent win too easily.

Lone Wolf - Amaterasu (Okami) How can she not be shes the very definition of a lone wolf and no Issun dosent count as company.

Stealth Expert - Ayane (Dead or alive/ Ninja Gaiden) because shes a friggin Ninja and is well versed in stealth and combat.

Jack of All Trades - Parappa (parappa the rapper) because he can pretty much do anything as long as he can sing about it.

lemby117

Apr 16, 2009
Team Leader - Garus Vakarian (Mass Effect)
Weapons Expert - Max Payne (Max Payne 3)
Muscle - Stephen Heck (Alpha Protocol)
Lone Wolf - The Postal Dude (Postal 2)
Stealth Expert - Corvo Attano (Dishonoured)
Jack of All Trades - Faith (Mirror's Edge)

Undead warrior

Feb 7, 2015
Team leader: Seargeant John Forge (Halo Wars)
Weapons Expert: Doomguy (doom)
Muscle: Kratos (god of war)
Lone wolf: Piers Nivans (Resident evil 6)
Stealth expert: Big boss (MGS series)
Jack of all trades: Nico Okarr (Star Wars: The Old Republic)
Technician: Lara Croft

Timeless Lavender

Lord of Chinchilla
Feb 2, 2015
Team leader- Death (Darksiders)
Weapons Expert- Bayonetta (duh)
Muscle- War (Darksiders)
Lone Wolf- Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Stealth expert- Agent 47 (Hitman series)
Jack of all trades- Dante (Devil May Cry)
Cheerleader-Gumshoe (Ace Attorney)

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Strain42 said:
2. You can not use more than one character from the same series So only one Persona character, only one Pokemon character, etc. etc.
Ok, how do we count characters like the 'wild card' bearing Persona Protagonists? Are they disqualified for being small armies unto themselves, do we just assume they are effectively synonymous with their 'signature' Personas, or do we just treat the Personas as separate characters entirely?

Indecipherable

Mar 21, 2010
Team Leader: Fem Shep (Mass Effect)
Weapons Expert: Marine from Doom (Doom Series)
Muscle: Kratos (God of War Series)
Lone Wolf: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Stealth Expert: Batman (Arkhams etc.)
Jack of All Trades: Gordon Freeman (Half Life)

I think I'm pretty happy with that list. I could possibly swap Gordon Freeman with Cate Archer from NOLF to do a 50/50 split between male and female characters.

G00N3R7883

Feb 16, 2011
Fun topic :)

Team Leader - Fem Shep (Mass Effect)
Weapons Expert - Gordon Freeman (Half Life - because he's from an era of FPSes where you could carry all the guns)
Muscle - Serious Sam
Lone Wolf - Tallion (Shadow of Mordor)
Stealth Expert - Adam Jensen (Deus Ex HR - with invisibility upgrade)
Jack of All Trades - Lara Croft (Tomb Raider - because she's good at solving puzzles)

I guess you could swap the roles of Gordon with Sam and Tallion with Jensen and it would still work.

Honourable mentions for BJ Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) who could also fill multiple roles.

btw, lots of people are saying Geralt from the Witcher - he would absolutely be in my team, but he started in a book so he's not allowed.

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
I want to see if I can build a team consists entirely of custom characters...

Team Leader - The Warden (Dragon Age)
Weapons Expert - The Courier (Fallout)
Muscle - The Champion (Pokemon)
Lone Wolf - The Shadowrunner (Shadowrun)
Stealth Expert - The Dragonborn (TES)
Jack of All Trades - The Boss (Saints Row)

yyyyep.

Anyway
Team Leader - The Boss (Saints Row)
Weapons Expert - Abathur (Starcraft)
Muscle - Mister Cuddlesworth (Fallout)
Lone Wolf - 47 (Hitman)
Stealth Expert - Leliana (Dragon Age)
Jack of All Trades - Link (Legend of Zelda)

Privateatkky

Feb 4, 2015
Team Leader: The Boss (Saints Row: The Third/IV) - My character was a girl

Weapons Expert: Master Chief (Halo)

Muscle: Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs)

Lone Wolf: The Chosen Undead (Dark Souls)

Stealth Expert: Ezio (Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood/Revelations)

Jack of All Trades: Clementine (Walking Dead) - She always gets shit done.

ivansnothome

Sep 3, 2014
Team leader The boss (Saints row)

Weapons expert worm (worms)

Muscle horned reaper (Dungeon Keeper)

Lone wolf sniper (xcom)

Stealth Expert spy (team fortress 2)

Jack of all trades Doomguy (Doom)

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
Team Leader:- Delta-38 from Republic Commando, experienced Mandalorian trained squad leader that can handle almost any mission from sabotage to a frontal assault and pull his own weight in a fight.

Weapons Expert:- John-117 from the Halo series, the Master Chief can pick up just about any weapon and tear up the enemy. Even weird alien weapons with technology he doesn't understand and that he has never even seen before let alone used are no problem for him, it helps he is a beast in a fight as well.

Muscle:- Jack from Mass Effect, a slightly weird choice but "muscle" describes her violent way of dealing with problems and despite her slight build she is physically strong with her insane Biotics on top of that. If stuff needs breaking or people need intimidating Jack is the one to do get it done.

Lone Wolf:- Adam Jensen from Dues Ex: Human revolution, he almost went in the stealth expert slot but he is well rounded and can deal with most situations and works well alone.

Stealth Expert: Others have picked him and so am I, Corvo Attano from Dishonoured. those magic abilities really make potent, being able to possess people and animals, teleport, see through walls and so on make him perfect for recon, surveillance and general infiltration.

Jack of all trades: Gordon Freeman, he can fight well and smart enough to solve most problems a team might face.

My teams secret sauce? All of them can cover other roles, most of them can fill in just as well in any of the roles as well as the one I put them in. Casualties and things happen, Jensen would make a good squad leader, stealth expert and Jack of all trades and the Chief would make a great Team leader, lone wolf and muscle for example.

SoreWristed

Dec 26, 2014
Team leader : Captain Price from the CoDMW games. Because when he's set on something, hell, heaven and earth need to move out of the way.

Weapons Expert : Demoman from TF2. He can get quite drunk and useless, but even in his addled state, but no man alive would match his knowledge on explosives and demolition.

Muscle : Dog. A 3 m tall robot companion that does not get tired, does not need to sleep and does not have the voice in which to complain, but still manages to look cute and cuddly.

Lone Wolf : The Doom marine. Point him in a direction, give him some medkits and a backpack full of ammo, and he'll leave a trail of blood as far as the eye can see. No fuss with support characters and glorified dooropeners, just bullets.

Stealth expert : Luger from Killzone 1. A badass shadowmarshall skilled in silenced weapons, sniper rifles and close quarter knifey knifey stabby stabby.

Jack of all trades : Prophet from the Crysis series. An engineered supersoldier in a supersuit, capable of withstanding inmense punishment, lifting heavy objects, turning invisible, running very fast and skilled with a wide range of weapons. I fail to see what he would be bad at.