Your Waifu.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Hunter15 said:
well people were getting closer and closer to acheving my hell theres just one thing missing...someone admitting to liking one of those girls fro mew mew power then it will be hell
Yeah I also liked Zoey from mew mew power shes wut got me into catgirls.

I think she was like my first anime "crush", was like when I was 12 or something.

So lol I just made your hell :p

Hunter15

Jan 12, 2011
Marik2 said:
Hunter15 said:
well people were getting closer and closer to acheving my hell theres just one thing missing...someone admitting to liking one of those girls fro mew mew power then it will be hell
Yeah I also liked Zoey from mew mew power shes wut got me into catgirls.

I think she was like my first anime "crush", was like when I was 12 or something.

So lol I just made your hell :p
oh thanks now if u excuse me i have to let the rage zombie virus i got infected with take me over
(clears throat) ashdjhsdchkfjkenfrjfnejnfkdjcekkdcnjdfsjkhfjb RRARAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

......scraace
Translation: "there now im a hunter now

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
bitCrusher said:
11 pages and we still have people coming in saying "this is weird" and other people defending their own opinions about what characters they like, LOL.

with that said, this thread has made me want to watch MLP. I'm curious since the show can be enjoyed by all ages and has some interesting character development...unless I heard wrong.
well, maybe they just don't want to read eleven pages of people talking about characters they love. OP: since Luna and Fluttershy have been used waaay too much, I'm going to say Aeris. You know the one.

yeah. Her.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
I've found it rather difficult to have intercourse with non-corporeal beings, so I can't say I've ever outright made one the object of my affection.

...would if I could.

Repeatedly and furiously until critical organ failure.

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
Misaki from Welcome To The NHK. Blind leading the blind can lead to some very interesting times indeed! http://furukawapan.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/snapshot20100125144135.jpg . I don't know how to post actual images yet.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
It amazes me the number of replies along the lines of 'HA! well, *I* once fucked something, therefore I can't understand the concept of finding anything but them interesting or attractive and anyone who does is weird!'

A touch harsh perhaps, but simply finding a picture or character attractive shouldn't be seen as 'weird'.

bakan

Jun 17, 2011
Genericjim101 said:
Misaki from Welcome To The NHK. Blind leading the blind can lead to some very interesting times indeed! http://furukawapan.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/snapshot20100125144135.jpg . I don't know how to post actual images yet.

Try [%img]bla.imageextensions[/%img] and with spoilers its [%spoiler%=description]
[/%spoiler]

or

(remove %)

Hope I could help ;)

OT: I liked her in NHK to cure the state of hikikomori - somewhat sweet

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
bakan said:
Genericjim101 said:

Try [%img]bla.imageextensions[/%img] and with spoilers its [%spoiler%=description]
[/%spoiler]

or

(remove %)

Hope I could help ;)

OT: I liked her in NHK to cure the state of hikikomori - somewhat sweet
Thanks. In the anime she was sweet, in the manga kinda crazy, but in the book she was merely looking for someone to make herself feel good in comparison X D

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Hah, someone got himself suspended over this thread.

Don't we have a rule along the lines of "don't like a thread, don't post in it." or something to that effect? People should just hit the back button...

How about... Ruri Hoshino.

Yes. I have a lot of waifus.

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
bakan said:
Sougo said:
Uh oh ... Its this kind of thread again.

Where guys come out with their lollicon fantasies, and girls with their 'deep voiced muscles on feet' fantasies. And now we have furries too!

Sorry! I guess I don't have a Waifu.

P.S. I hate 'My little Pony.' There, I said it.
You could also say something like this:

Uh oh...its this kind of thread again, where hyprocrites flood the more or less harmless thread and just want to vent their anger about trivial things...
^_^ Normally, I wouldn't be commenting on things I'm not interested in. But the reason I ended up in this this thread is cuz I had no idea what a waifu was.

And now I do.

Everyone who doesn't like what you do is not a hypocrite.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
I knew as soon as I entered this thread people would either respond with good natured descriptions of their own waifus or just act like total bastards!

As for me it would probably be Princess Celestia (oh dear, damned myself for ever in the eyes of some >_<).

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I have no crushes in either virtual or real life. I have only realized how self-absorbed and emotional detached from others I really am; therefore I don't really have any desire for intimacy.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I would say Morrigan from Dragon Age Origins and Tali from Mass Effect 2.

I can't really say that those two characters I've had a crush on,but they I felt quite emotional when I chose to romance them.

bitCrusher

Jul 3, 2011
now I know why bronies are bronies. those ponies are kinda hawt.

anyways, another waifu besides Rukia would be Haruhi from Ouran Host Club