Your War Cry

DrgoFx

Aug 30, 2011
Me? It depends. Usually in MMOs if I'm a "good guy" I'll yell "Evil, beware the light of my mighty blade for god will strike thee with the voltage of a thousand bolts!" Or something like that...When I'm evil? "FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN!" For Counter Strike when I play Jailbreak, I specifically say "VIVA LA RESISTANCE!"

Aside from that, a lot of the time in combat I'll narrate what I say, and sometimes even go "*****, sit the fuck back down." when I head shot someone. I did that a lot during mass effect, and I do it a lot in Halo: Reach.

BushMonstar

Jan 25, 2012
Not mine, but when I heard it on a voice chat, it made me laugh:

"I'm taking precious time out of MY DAY just to virtually kill you. You should be grateful."

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
I normally mutter 'Awww, fuck it,' under my breath. Not really a war cry, but it's what I find myself saying.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Professor James said:
When you're playing a game and about to enter into a battle, most notably epic battles and about to go up against the enemy against all odds, my question is what do you yell or cry out right when you begin attacking. I'm still thinking about what I should cry out, I want mine to be unique, to not be pedestrian, something that would make my enemies tremble in fear and everyone who hears the cry to almost instantly know who is coming.
I shout the only true war cry there is: "Vae Victis" - Woe to the Conquered.

Ticonderoga117

Nov 9, 2009
"For the Lulz!"
This usually leads to a situation where I'm going to die, most likely in a horrible fashion.

Catie Caraco

Jun 27, 2011
Zack Alklazaris said:
Mine tends to be "I regret nothing!"
*like*

Mine tends to be "Thunder cats are go!" or "Huzzah! For the Kingdom!" A little generic, I know, but it works. That or its like "If that Geth snipes me through this rock while I'm under cover for the FOURTH time in a r... oh motherf*cker!" Yeah.. I'm replaying Mass Effect.. god the combat was awful.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
"Eulaliaaaa!", anyone?

If I had a war cry, that is. I mostly stick to "This is why you fail" speeches.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I think this will suffice-

Think about it, shouting that and the sound is literally loud will shock and terrified my enemy for a brief moment. My element of suprise per say.

Jan 27, 2011
I don't have a particular battle cry for games... I just tend to roll with whatever's going on in the game most of the time.

The closest I have to a standard battle cry is either a whispered "Ok, here we go..." If it's a solo thing or a "Let's get 'em!" If I'm playing with friends.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
"Buttkicking! For GOODNESS!!!"

Minsc always gets quoted for "Go for the eyes, Boo!", but I preffer the buttkicking one...

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
ripped straight out of the command and conquer series:

1. "FOR THE BROTHERHOOOOOD"
2. "FIRE! BLOW 'EM UP!"
3. "SEE THEIR WEAKNESS!"

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Professor James said:
When you're playing a game and about to enter into a battle -snip- my question is what do you yell or cry out right when you begin attacking.
Well, during fights I usually end up calling out "DIE!" or "SIT DOWN" or something of that nature. Nothing too special.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
none, closest thing to a war cry i have is the sound of my Bolter firing, the sound of a Thunder Hammer crushing bone and flesh, the sounds of battle are my war cry

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Professor James said:
When you're playing a game and about to enter into a battle, most notably epic battles and about to go up against the enemy against all odds, my question is what do you yell or cry out right when you begin attacking.
Mine is "DON'T RUN FROM ME!!"

Reference is from I was playing the first Assassin's Creed for the first time.

I was attacked by guards for doing something stupid. I killed 3 of them by flailing around like an idiot and then the last started to run off. I got a little carried away, yelled "DON'T RUN FROM ME" chased him through a market, caught up with him and started randomly mashing buttons in front of a crowd of people and about 5 new guards.
Somehow did that rather brutal jump-and-stab-back-of-head-with-wristblade move and then promptly ran off, nuff said :p

EDIT:
omicron1 said:
"Eulaliaaaa!", anyone?
The Redwall books, yes?

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
Blade: "You obviously. Do not know. Who you are FUCKING WITH!!"

Super Mecha Death Christ 2000: FUCKERRRRS!!

I don't even know: *high voice* ***** GON' DIIIEEE!!!