Your wierdest drunken conversation.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
We've all had atleast one of those, were just just thought to yourself maybe an hour later, a week so on "what the hell?".

So why not share it with the world? ^^

Mine just came back to me yesterday, an event which happend 1 year ago, when I was on vacation with my family in Tunisia. Me and my brother were casually hanging around the bar speaking with our drinkingbuddy, a very homosexual french guy, with his boyfriend. Sadly I don't remember his name, but he was awesome.

Anyway, while my brother was blabbering away with the boyfriend guy about politics and whatever, the french guy turns to me and starts to talk very fondly about IKEA.
At which point, I had reached some sort of peak in my drunkend state, I somehow find this very entrhalling, to which I respond;

"IKEA!? I love IKEA too! My WHOLE room is IKEA, our whole house is!"

We ended up talking about IKEA to 2am in the morning before they wanted to go to bed, my brother and I continued the night with some more vodca and decided it would be a good idea to shave off my hair, which had taken me 6 years to grow that long. But that is another story.

Gimme some good stuff~

Also, I don't know if this thread has bin made, I made a half hearted effort searching forum, but I'm just lazy atm, sitting at the emergancy room waiting for my turn to get some damn medicine for my cold. Woo! Fun times.

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
Me and a friend of mine had a complete discussion about human philosophy, in Russian. Imagine an Irishman and a man with a huge New York accent speaking in Russian. The hilarity was huge.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
SlainPwner666 said:
Me and a friend of mine had a complete discussion about human philosophy, in Russian. Imagine an Irishman and a man with a huge New York accent speaking in Russian. The hilarity was huge.
The simple word "why?" comes to mind, but I guess that's what the thread is about ^^

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
Unfortunately my truly drunken moment was with my D&D group when we were playing the new-at-the-time 4th edition, so I have abusive witnesses. Apparently I pulled a "Leroy Jenkins" and got all our characters killed. My memory is a little hazy on the subject matter. On top of that I got mad at the DM for some reason and started pelting him with my dice. Needless to say, I am not allowed to drink when we play any more.

Smashking

Apr 2, 2008
Probably when I was at school, with my teacher...
That's why it's past tense now I guess.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
I was lying on the floor with this guy and our faces were touching and we were having a conversation about how Lady Gaga is sexy while actually talking into each others mouths like it was the most natural thing in the world XD

I also had a discussion about why lesbians don't scissor.

Maileigh

Mar 14, 2009
All I remember doing is saying one single phrase before passing out.

"I am but a poor clown; licking the blood off your new sweater."

... and then I was dead to the world, honestly. Please don't ask where the hell that came from. it was the vodka talking.

SnakeF

Apr 25, 2009
I've had a few wierd conversations, most of them seemed to be me arguing with someone more drunk than I am about how awesome I am.

I was also drunk once while playing Halo on Live and me and one of my mates thought it would be funny to scream the tune of Final Countdown by europe down the mike.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
SnakeF said:
I've had a few wierd conversations, most of them seemed to be me arguing with someone more drunk than I am about how awesome I am.

I was also drunk once while playing Halo on Live and me and one of my mates thought it would be funny to scream the tune of Final Countdown by europe down the mike.
Lol ^^ I would have loved to hear the first conversation.

Sigel said:
Unfortunately my truly drunken moment was with my D&D group when we were playing the new-at-the-time 4th edition, so I have abusive witnesses. Apparently I pulled a "Leroy Jenkins" and got all our characters killed. My memory is a little hazy on the subject matter. On top of that I got mad at the DM for some reason and started pelting him with my dice. Needless to say, I am not allowed to drink when we play any more.
Don't drink and dice.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
Situation- I had friends over from a rival college. After they thoroughly stomped my school in football,we went out for a night of drinking, (which my school is known for). After much debauchery we returned to my apartment. It was there that a roomate's friend and I challenged my visiting friends to a game of beer pong. Sadly we were out of beer, and so opted for vodka pong. After defeating my friends by a hearty 8 cups, one of them vowed to drink all the cups for his college's honor. He was already trashed before the game began, so needless to say, it was entertaining.

"Nathan, man, can I tell you something?" So far Edsel has asked this before every sentence he spoke to me. "Can I tell you something?" He leaned heavily on my shoulder.

"Yes, Edsel, what?" I humored him.

"Not even kidding, I would totally sleep with you. You are a sexy man." Edsel, to my knowledge straight as an arrow, suprised us all with this statement. We were all taken aback by this statement. I was relatively sober and so at this point decided I would retire to my room (which thankfully had a working lock.

"No no, wait," Edsel slurred. "That's not what I meant! I meant that if you were a woman I would sleep with you, ya' know?"

"I think its time to go to sleep, Edsel." My best friend Jared steered him towards the couch. I proceeded upstairs to bed.

Ten minutes later I heard shouts downstairs. I came down to find that Edsel had decided that my bathroom sink would be the most comfortable place to attempt to sleep, while the others were trying to convince him otherwise. I let them handle it and went to bed.

The next morning was quite awkward. My friends left with short and pert goodbyes, and set out for the long drive back. As I was taking bags of beer cans to the dumpster, I came across a crippled bike. "Friggin' idiots, leaving their bikes in the street." On the way back from the dumpster, I inspected the bike more thoroughly. It surprised me to discover that the bike was mine, and that during the night, someone had the coordination and mental focus to not only pick up my bike, but throw it into the street from a 2nd floor balcony. This would have been an impressive feat sober. No one remembers doing it.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I heard three guys asking a great many questions about the life and times of the gay guy I was hanging out with. They had theories about gay guys that were similar in style to theories about [a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptid]cryptids[/a] my friend being drunk and good humored only fed their craziness.

Also a recreation of a conversation about smurfs seen on the venture bros.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
Lots. Off the top of my head have talked about:

- My friend was pondering what it would be like to be a shemale.
- Periods.
- The merits of wearing V neck shirts.
- How much calcium there is in tap water.

And several more explicit ones that I probably wouldn't be looked favourably upon by mentioning.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
wewontdie11 said:
Lots. Off the top of my head have talked about:

- My friend was pondering what it would be like to be a shemale.
- Periods.
- The merits of wearing V neck shirts.
- How much calcium there is in tap water.

And several more explicit ones that I probably wouldn't be looked favourably upon by mentioning.
Id like to hear the V neck shirt and shemale conclutions :p

H.S.T

Oct 20, 2008
drunk walking back to my friends house, we were discussing how impossible it was that god existed, we turn down a street, and suddenly the street lights behind us began shutting off, we looked at each other with the same thought "fuck!" and ran, drunk as fucking monkeys to his house. imagine if you will, two drunk people being chased down the street screaming, by darkness

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
A few months ago I drunkenly accused my friend of being a sexist because she made a guy go outside and get the pair of high heels I had left out there after wandering around the garden in them. This conversation ended with me walking off claiming I was going to go and piss in the bathroom sink.

Saint Dillon

May 28, 2009
Me and my girlfriend were watching TV one night and apparently something and TV pissed me off and the conversation went something like this:

Me: I'm going to blow up your TV.
Her: How are you going to do that?
Me: I have a tank... in my mind.

I was wasted enough to think I could blow things up with my mind. How awesome is that?

SnakeF

Apr 25, 2009
Aanorith said:
SnakeF said:

Lol ^^ I would have loved to hear the first conversation.
I believe one of them ended with me screaming at my friend "Shutup! you'll never be as awesome or as sexy as me!"

I am a seriously ugly fuck. This screamed statement got everyone I was drinking with laughing

funksobeefy

Mar 21, 2009
Mine would have to be either how you cant live in California for a living or that a bagel with mustard is not good but it could be. Of course I was cross faded at both those moments and perhaps many more so the randomness is excusable.