Your Wonder Trade experience

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Just wondertraded a box full [30] of baby [level 1] Fennekin and this is what I got back:

Lvl 2 Jap Honedge with Pokerus
Lvl 1 Jap Scyther
Lvl 15 Jap Inkay
Lvl 1 Jap Ralts [Male]
Lvl 1 USA Axew
Lvl 1 Eng Eevee [Male] with Wish/Yaw/Endure/Flail
Lvl 1 Eng Honedge
Lvl 1 Jap Lapras with Freeze-Dry
Lvl 1 Jap Froakie with Protean [hidden ability]
Lvl 36 Jap Watchdog
Lvl 13 Jap Flabébé
Lvl 1 Jap Scyther with Counter
Lvl 1 Kangaskhan
Lvl 1 Ita Froakie
Lvl 14 Jap Roselia
Lvl 1 Jap Froakie [female] with Protean
Lvl 20 Hawlucha
Lvl 3 Bunnelby named Bugs Bunny
Lvl 1 Jap Larvesta
Lvl 6 Fre Ledyba
Lvl 1 Ghastly
Lvl 50 Urasing
Lvl 48 Jap Jigglypuff
Lvl 10 Jap Duduo
Lvl 1 Jap Hawlucha
Lvl 5 Fletchling
Lvl 2 Jap Fletchling
Lvl 2 Weedle
Lvl 1 Jap Magikarp
Lvl 30 Jap Quagsire

Didn't actually need any of those for dex completion but now I can be a good citizen and infect every pokemon I want to send out with pokerus before I send them >:)

Seems people mostly send out their breeding cast offs.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
The first Pokémon I put up for wonder trade was a lvl 5 pikachu. In return I got a level 4 pikachu nicknamed 'jerk'. Then I discovered you can't rename traded Pokémon.

I think that sums up my experience of wonder trades.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
The best thing I got was a Skiddo with Pokerus, ever since I've been infecting lots of my Pokemon with it and putting them on wonder trade. I like to imagine everyone getting my Pokerus mons and being as excited as I was getting one infected with Pokerus. :)

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I've got some pretty good pokemon from it: for example a four perfect IV Torchic which is now part of my team, a Gastly, Bagon, Lavitar etc each with two or three perfect IVs each, a Gooey Goomy, a few pokemon I hadn't caught yet for whatever reason... that said, I've also got my fair share of crapmon which I've been collecting in their own boxes, so far I've got around 60 (out of approximately 200 wondertrades) which I couldn't trade on without feeling like a douche so instead I'm saving them for when I get the pokerus from Bank and then they can spread the love out to the world :)

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I've got some good stuff from a 5 IV Joltic to a Wish Eevee. The other day I also Wodertraded off about 3 boxes of 3-5 IV Smeargles from my shiny breeding infected half of them with Pokerus aswell, would have done all but I was bored. After that I just pulled out trashmons from my haul and sent the good ones to a new owner until there weren't any left.
Don't know whether to release these guys sad little guys or send them with away Pokerus though.

[sub][sub]PS. About one out of five of these Smeargles was named FartSparkles[/sub][/sub]

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
Ok at best, but I mainly use it to get rid of Pokemon I'm breading that just would have been released instead. However it has given me all the starters from Kanto and Kalos, and I did get a Japanese ditto that is really useful so yeah cant complain