Your WORST game of the decade

b1u3too

Jul 14, 2009
The game that most made me regret spending my funds on it...hmm...
Since I only recently started purchasing a stoopid number of games, the only one that I really hated was Legendary.
Played it for one day with a circle of friends and mocked the sheer gooberous chunks of silly-maguk that ruined what I thought could be a really awesome story.
Ah, well. Maybe someone'll like it, and buy the massive stack of them accumulating at Gamestop.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
I don't know I can't really remember ever hating a game I've bought, I'm careful with my game purchases I ussually only buy them if they're critically acclaimed or if one of my friends buys it and I see gameplay at their house and it looks good. But I never blindly buy a game and I rarely trust titles from developers I've never heard of.

Curtmiester

Jan 13, 2009
I'm kinda surprised no one has said Star Wars: Force Unleashed. It wasn't the worst game I've ever played, but when I saw the trailers, I saw awesomeness. I guess that's a good example why you can't trust anything anymore but the Discovery Channel and cookies.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
RocketPocket said:
"Worst game" is a relative term.

Some people like what others will not.

I don't think there can be an overall "Worst" game.

But from my personal experience, the worst game I have played would have to be Wanted: Weapons of Fate.
That is why the qualifier your was used in the title. (basically what I'm getting at is that you're pretty much complaining about nothing, as the op already addressed that point in the title more or less)

Personally though I'd say that the worst game I played this decade would have to be EDF 2012 (I think that's what it was anyways). Yeah the concept was nice but the execution was horrendous, sort of like Darkest of Days, except third person and with giant robots and acid spewing insects.

Ravenkliff

Mar 5, 2009
rigs of rods.
its like they made a jelly physics system in place, and then made a terrible couple of maps. oh well at least it was free.
the trailer looked cool, though so it was a letdown

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
Scrythe said:
Halo is shit because Halo is shit. I was pointing out that Bungie is capable of not making shit, and yet somehow shat out Halo.
Care to offer up some qualifying statements there?

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
If anyone says Halo they can fuck off and die

OT: I would have to say "It's My Birthday" on the Wii. It's sums up everything that is wrong with the Wi and this generation of console owners of this generation

Don't believe me? http://www.zimbio.com/Wii/articles/L4azy3atJjL/my+birthday+video+game+Nintendo+Wii+exclusive
Hmmmm...what to say, what to say. Oh yeah! Halo.

Only joking, but I still think it's blah. I'd go with Big Rigs Racing. It has to be seen to be believed.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
KingPiccolOwned said:
Scrythe said:
Halo is shit because Halo is shit. I was pointing out that Bungie is capable of not making shit, and yet somehow shat out Halo.
Care to offer up some qualifying statements there?
Read my original post in this thread.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
dead rising for the simple fact that save points were over an hour apart. fuck off capcom.

MessiahElephant

Dec 12, 2009
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction. There was ZERO destruction (really bad collision detection) and your car moved so damn slow it could barely classify itself as a racing game.

Also Modern Warfare 2. Okay, maybe it wasn't a bad game but after all of the hype and the fact it won a Game of the Year award led me to believe it would be the gaming equivalent of Jesus giving sight to the blind! But the story was boring, the characters were cardboard cutouts, the gunplay didn't even function that well and the graphics made me want to gouge my eyes out, and considering this was on a next-gen console that's pretty bad.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
In my opinion? Legendary or Perfect Dark Zero.

Legendary was a great concept with terrible execution, and PDZ, while not entirely a bad game, Really had no right to bear the Perfect Dark name. I did hate how it went from somewhat sneaky-sneaky-shooty-shooty in the beginning(which was actually quite fun) to OMGWTFBBQ Action Sequences(which were not).

British-Hobo

Jan 3, 2010
Rayman Raving Rabbids.
Sure, maybe if it had been some new generic game with new, generic characters, I could have passed it off as just a poor game. But this... this that was originally meant to be the fourth Rayman platformer... and instead we get a godawful minigame compilation with stupidly repetitive games (that shitty 'dancing rabbids' game EVERY round? why, Ubisoft, why?), awful controls, and those bloody annoying rabbids. Even just the spelling of rabbids annoys me. Who came up with that? And the noise they make... oh god, it's awful.