2) Osaka
3) Agent York
4) A small army of prinnies

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
1. Edge Vanhite (Atelier Iris 3)
2. Anna Lemouri (Mana Khemia)
3. Alucard (Hellsing...He's voiced by Crispin Freeman DAMMIT!)
4. Isaiah Mustafa (Aka Old Spice Guy)

On an aircraft carrier

Hooded.Gamer

Nov 28, 2010
Although they're all from the same show, I'd really like to see Doughnut, Griff, Church, and Tex from RvB face off against the infected scum. Although it's a shame to have Doughnut instead of Sarge, the reason for this being is then you'd have two homicidal characters, one lazy or holding back character, and a character that wants everyone to be safe; having Doughnut in the group gives us someone to be eaten.

the doom guy

Jun 15, 2009
1. Hei (Darker than black)
2. James Bond
3. Chris Redfield
4. a chef (to cook 5 star meals i guess?)

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
1) Peyton Hillis
2) Jorge (Noble 5)
3) Yahtzee
4) Chuck Greene

Hillis can run over anything, so why not Zombies? Jorge is a Spartan 2, which are apperantly the best (I don't know that much, but I have heard this), plus he's got an overshield, and a mini gun, not a bad combonation. Yahtzee's there for appeal, because smug comments might work against zombies, and Chuck Greene's the vet in the group, there to mentor the others until he gets eaten himself

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
shootthebandit said:
big bird, alf, teletubby (that big gay peadophilic green one) and orvil.

zombies wouldnt dare fuck about with my squad, would you?

edit: location, a rough biker bar in the wrong end of town
I just had a wonderful image of that Teletubby standing blook-soaked in the middle of a pile of dead zombies, brandishing a sledge hammer. 'Oh oh' indeed.

Digitman

Dec 7, 2010
A Creeper (who can respawn)
A head crab
Spyro from A new Beginning
Nikola Tesla when he chopped off both his hands and replaced them with Tesla Coils

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
1.Duke Nukem
2.Gordan Freeman
3.General O'Niel (hey if he can blow up Anubuses fleet why not?)
4. The Master (well the one for the Perway days)

Duke would kill everything. Gordan would find a cure and kill all the zombified football jocks. O'Niel would find every weapons cache throughout the world and make it look like the government cared. The Master would search for his Tardis whilst shrinking anything in his way killing them. :) Perfect no more problems

iHaile

Sep 29, 2010
Justin Beiber
Jedward twins
Dappy from N Dubs

Their necks have gone uneaten for too long.

TheDarklite

Nov 26, 2010
1. Commander Shepard
2. Mr T
3. Gordan Freeman
4. MORGAN Freeman

And they would fight space zombies.... IN SPACE!!!!

Sable Rhapsody

Jun 29, 2010
1) HK-47

I'm tempted to leave it at that, and it's really all you'd need, but if I have to add three more, here goes:

2) Kirby (from Epic Yarn since eating zombies is ew)
3) Oda Nobunaga
4) Sir Christopher Lee

It would be so epic.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Chibz said:
4) A small army of prinnies
wouldnt that count as more then four?

Uber cheating?
1) Green lanturn
2) the dragon from dragon ball z
3) galactus (think that was his name. guyin the purple suit that ate planets)
4) uh... Ivy from soul calibur, cause I need something to look at while this all goes on.

Green lanturn takes off of the planet with his ring, galactus eats the planet with the zombies. The dragon brings the planet back to normal, and with back to nromal before the zombie out break, while finally I wish that the zombie out break never did and never does happen. And finally Ivy just pole dances around ofr me while it all goes on, and when its over to, cause hey, why waste it, you know? XD

oka, for reals, i would split it into two groups. Real people and Gaming/fictional people.

Fictional:
1) Roland Deschain (Dark Tower Series)
2) Cole Mcgrath (inFamous)
3) Non descript Alchemist/Healer (doesnt matter really what game, I think I'm just relying on one actually exists. Also preferably female, cause.. wel... I like the idea of a female in the group, and a female/motherly healer type)
4) [dont see a need for one, as you'll soon see why, but might as well round it out] The Giving Tree (from the Giving Tree)

roland is our sharp shooter and holds both the horn of eld and the rose, both of which are insanely powerful objects of magic and god that they break the very rules of time and existence itself. Cole can arc the lightning and send it running through zombie hordes, setting them ablaze. The Alchemist/Healer makes bullets/heals us of any thing that befalls us plus use magic attacks. and the giving tree... well... gives. Like, apples, and such.

Location? Castle, surrounded by a spiked death pit 30 feet wide, 60 feet deep, with spikes at the bottom that are 40 feet deep and are doused in long lasting flamible material. Then a 15 foot space filled with landmines. Then a 60 foot deep moat that is 40 feet wide. Inside the castle are enough lifestock, fields for small farming, space for more giving trees to grow so we never run out of material. I think we outlast the zombie horde till winter comes through.

Real:
1) My buddy Jake (survivalist and hacker super genius, he knows everything there is to know about anything really, especially what can kill you and waht cant.)
2) My buddy Tim (ex gang member, knows street warfare and is good in ahdn to hand)
3) My buddy Greg (Army Ranger who's dad was a navy Seal who's dad was a Marine)
4) My gf, cause she's going to school to be a nurse and has plenty of experience in it.

Location? hm.... Coastal city. We jack a few bank trucks, get our friends and family together, go across country doing so then arrive at the coastal city. Take a boat large enough for all of us, clear out the zombies and then go to sea and go to a small island that is inhabitable. Clear out zombies (if any) start society anew.

... and yes, I'm well aware of the gameplay in both games, but this is about survival, in which case I plan to survive the best way I know how.

SilverZ

May 13, 2009
dont flame me bro
1. A. Hitler
2. J. Stalin
3. O. Cromwell
4. B. Mussolini
Place to fight Europe. How they fight? they declair themselfs the zombie kings and make the zombies take over the world