You're a final boss. What's your fight music?

Bestival

May 5, 2012
Inb4 Trollollollol?

As for me, I'd probably go with something chill yet terrifying. Dueling Banjos comes to mind.

Or maybe something classical.

This would be better if it wasn't so much a Boss fight, rather a heroic last stand against innumerable enemies.

This classical would be better for a bossy Boss fight. Though this one might be cheating, if I hear this epicness I'd give up straight away, that one boss you don't want to fuck with.

irmasterlol

Apr 11, 2012
This one should do it the first time they have to fight me, because it will be one of those fights you're supposed to lose in order to raise the stakes and establish that I, much like the Wu-Tang Clan, am not to be trifled with.

In the actual final battle, my first form will be me riding a giant courgar-bot, accompanied by

And for the super-ultimate killer-mode. (Me, with nothing but my bare hands and the world's tightest pair of acid washed jeans)

Because yes, I'm going to be in that kind of game. Subtlety can go fuck itself.

SadisticFire

Oct 1, 2012
I'd imagine I would be in the type of game that would make you realize something. Dunno. I'd probably be one of those bosses that seem completely evil with a large corporation, with less-than-ethical ways of achieving it, but still an over all good thing. But the protagonist by the nature of the game, is telling to take me down in progressively more destructive ways. By the time the protagonist finally gets to me, there's not much left other than ruins of what was his home town/city/planet/general living area at night.
Then lecture him mid fight about investment and all dat' fun stuff. Give chance of surrender, continue fighting, and just dying. None of them would try to appear as losing in da final cinematic. But the theme song would probably be
http://theenigmatng.bandcamp.com/track/dreamer

run_forrest_run

Dec 28, 2009
I can't think of a more oppressive, soul crushing song that something by Primus. And If I'm a final boss, I'm going to be fighting a mental battle as well.

Zac Jovanovic

Jan 5, 2012
From the top of my head

I'm standing here defiant
Much stronger than you thought
I won't be overtaken
Give me everything you've got!

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
I'd use the power of theme music power ups to curb stomp the heroes, through the magic of susumu hirasawa's remix of the song that makes everything epic:

Well, I think it's safe to say I've won this..

CT862

Jun 21, 2011
Dream Evil - Fire! Battle! In Metal!

Epic, fast paced, appropriate lyrics :)

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012

Xanex

Jun 18, 2012
Going to have to go for "Make it Bum Dem"
<youtube=PR_u9rvFKzE>

Had that song stuck in my head for days after playing Far Cry 3.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Joccaren said:
StormShaun said:
Although I can never see myself as THE villain I would go with something like this.

The music is probably set up favoring the heroes but isn't all boss battle music usually like that at one point.
Usually Two Steps from Hell would work or something similar.
Stole my choice.
Who says an archangel has to be a hero though? Music works well so long as there is some sort of ascension for the boss IMO, or some sort of holy/unholy power behind them - I.E; fighting an archangel or a god.
Honourable mention goes to Black Blade, but it doesn't have quite the pacing for a battle until it gets to its climax. Bit too slow before that.
I like Archangel and Black Blade, don't get me wrong, but if I'm going to have a final boss theme and it's going to be by TSFH...

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Andrew W. K. - Party Party Party
No link needed.
I can only be defeated by the protagonist partying harder than me. Which is impossible.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
http://youtu.be/vDKB4kT3o1w[/youtube]

If I had to be a main villain, I wouldn't go in for any of that maniacal cackling and monologue bullshit. I'd have a serious goal and I wouldn't hold back on anyone who wanted to stop it. This song would let the heroes know just how fucked they were. Their leaders/patriarchal figures/voice in their headset is dead, they're about to go up against odds that they have no hope of resisting, and soon, they and everyone they ever cared about will be dead, their cause lost forever. This song perfectly sums up that kind of desolate future devoid of victory or joy.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Oh, I know the perfect song that encompasses everything that would make me villainous to those who would oppose me.

OncomingTraffic

Aug 5, 2010
I would like to have an original piece, but I would be honoured if it was composed by Motoi Sakuraba.
He's a musical genius. Even someone as weak as myself would seem like an awesome boss. (*cough* Gwyn *cough*)