You're a superhero, but...

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I know it's been said a lot, but air would have a good edge over most of them, as long is it's a really powerful mastery of that element, then you could fly, and blow away everything in your path.

Pyrokinesis

Dec 3, 2007
crop52 said:
Pyrokinesis said:
Wind: Heavy metals for stability and debris impact, Alcmeize Debris to use against opponent maybe some explosives if they are using a tornado to protect themselves. Projectiles would be difficult so surviving would be easy, removing them would be hard.
Yeah...

TOO BAD I'M SUFFOCATING YOU WITH MY WIND POWERS, HAHAHAHAHA
EDIT:OR EXPLODING YOUR LUNGS, HAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT2:Now that i think of it, pretty much all of these elements have an insta-kill move,
wind: see above
water: messing up your blood
ice: messing up your blood
earth: messing up the minerals in your body
electricity: heart stoppage
fire: fire
Problem would be getting ahold of them, after all you have super powers, so i dont believe the "kill moves" would work because of their abilities. As for taking the oxygen out of your lungs.. not to effective that still gives me 10 seconds to encase you in carbon-diamonds made from the CO2 around you, there for i would pass out but you would suffocate in a shell of diamond.

larysalove

Apr 15, 2011
Fire. I always pick fire in games and such. Then I could burn spiders from far away and hopefully not set my apartment on fire.

PleaseDele

Oct 30, 2010
The weakness to or strength over another element is purely based on how much damage you can do, and well, your intelligence. So I'm going with what I think is the coolest. Which is Electricity. If only for the sound. Imagine the psychological factor shellshocking someone with thunder. Since I can't really build a wall (unless I get down magnetism) I'd be quite easy to kill compared to other elements, but with such power, it keeps things balanced.

That, and I just like lightshows really

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
Electric, just because electricty is awesome, so much potential, plus you can shout zap when attacking someone.

Also, if pokemon is anything to go by, i'd have no problem dealing with most of the other elements, except ground.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
All of them would be cool.
Wind could... just do a ton of cool shit.
Electricity: Power stuff, taser people, generally badassery.
Earth: Rock-solid defensive capabilities. Imagine having some guys robbing a bank, shooting at you, and the bullets just doing little more than chipping away at your solid body.
Fire: Ummm.. not sure how this would be useful as a 'hero' ability, really.
Water: Obviously putting out fires.
Ice: ....Meh.

I'd be over the moon with any of Earth, Electricity, Fire or water.
I wouldn't be a hero with Fire though, I'd just like to be immune to burns. And with Water I'd just use it for breathing, seeing and swimming underwater. Would be epic.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
People still seem to be thinking destructive o_O

There is no point having great powers if you've no one to show them off to and impress because you've killed everyone -_-

Hero people! You want to take on all the villains with the other elemental abilities, but you don't want to kill thousands of innocents in the process.

Also consider that your ability may have weaknesses against some of the other elements.

- Going with Ice = Defensive and offensive, think sheilds, spikes, blizzards, you'll never freeze
- Going with water = Good all rounder, considering much of Earth IS water, also you don't drown
- Going with fire = You can boil water, turn winds into firestorms, melt ice and stand in lava, you never burn
- Going with electricity = You're a human zapper, but think what you could do for humanity....also think about how humanity will use you as a lab rat once oil runs out and we need alternatives
- Going with ground = Earthquakes, fissures, create tsunamis etc...but you seem to be more of a danger to society then a help -_- So think of ways to use ground / earth to help people
- Going with wind = Flying is great and all, heck, so are tornadoes, but how are you helping poor people struggling to survive in poverty stricken areas

Remember people, SUPERHERO!

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
As far as ice, are we talking about making things literally get covered in sheets of ice or are we talking about the ability to make things incredibly cold? I would take ice if the first was the case, but it really does sound like a water power to me. I'll go with earth, because I don't plan on going heroing in an area in which nothing is made of stone or metal.

crop52

Mar 16, 2011
Pyrokinesis said:
Problem would be getting ahold of them, after all you have super powers, so i dont believe the "kill moves" would work because of their abilities. As for taking the oxygen out of your lungs.. not to effective that still gives me 10 seconds to encase you in carbon-diamonds made from the CO2 around you, there for i would pass out but you would suffocate in a shell of diamond.
but i still explode you,

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE...

ehem... Im going to choose E. fire, please...

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
I'll go with Ground. Wind lets you fly and shit, but with ground I can build a mountain around myself when I want people to leave me alone >_>

Inner mountain wi-fi might be a ***** though.

PleaseDele

Oct 30, 2010
pulse2 said:
People still seem to be thinking destructive o_O

There is no point having great powers if you've no one to show them off to and impress because you've killed everyone -_-

Hero people! You want to take on all the villains with the other elemental abilities, but you don't want to kill thousands of innocents in the process.

Also consider that your ability may have weaknesses against some of the other elements.

- Going with electricity = You're a human zapper, but think what you could do for humanity....also think about how humanity will use you as a lab rat once oil runs out and we need alternatives

Remember people, SUPERHERO!
Since I forgot about the hero part I'll go more in depth this time.

I am an electric type. That's for sure. Not sure how much power I would have but since it's everything electric based I reckon that my body can sustain insane currents, but that's just a side thing.

I guess I should be able to deflect thunderstorms that cause impending doom on civilians. I could also contain objects in an EMP and thus shutdown any dangerous devices or people. Instead of frying people I could tase badguys.

As for the testing. I'd have no choice to embrace my chemically induced chaotic neutral stance and save other electrics from these evil scientists!

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Fire, I'd get to see people I don't likes' flesh burn and listen to their screams of pain... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Electricity. Several reasons for this, but the most prominent is that i am a tech geek and have a shocking personality.

Valdus

Apr 7, 2011
Wind and have strong gusts and powerful tornadoes as my powers. Besides if any of these elements granted me the ability to fly and travel really fast I could see Wind being it (or electricity for the speed part but I'll settle for just flight).

Edit: On second thought I'd go with electricty - just because that would also give me magnetic power as well. Nothing like being able to microwave food on the go and royally screw with anyone who shouts offensive comments down my headset on xbox live.