You're out on the street one day isolated...

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
placing myself in that situation; i would most likely instinctually call out to them with something along the lines of 'hey' 'stop' while closing in. what happens next is [insufficient data].

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
I'd pull out my gun and shoot them. They're attempting to murder a fellow citizen, If I can feasibly defend her, I will.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I don't usually think these things through and I've confronted aggressive strangers before. I would probably ask them why they are doing that and ask them to stop, and if they start attacking me, I would obviously run away but then remember I'm unfit and they would catch up with me and beat me to a pulp.

ScarletRider

Jan 6, 2010
novixz said:
When you seen a group of Neo-Nazi attacked a Muslim women who clearly can't defend herself. You can distract them by insulting them, but do you want to do that? If you distract them she can escape, but you'll get a beating. You have 3 minutes before she is beaten to death. Choose wisely.
I see a group of neo-nazi punks attacking someone, anyone, my first instinct would be to rush up, take down the biggest one with a steel-toe to the head, and rush the others before they realize they've got trouble. If I start to get overwhelmed, I always keep a pen handy.

It is mightier than the sword, afterall.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Thundero13 said:
I'd certainly do something, if they seemed like they were gonna kill her i'ddraw a crowd or call the police or something...
Captcha:

How does it expect me to be able to read that I ask you
Oilfield edelfio?

Anyway, OT: I'd call the cops and walk away. That's what they would tell you to do anyway.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I'm assuming they at the most have only sticks instead of knives or guns or anything? Then yes, I would help. I would beat the shit out of them. I'm not one of those "Oh yeah, I can beat anyone up." kind of guys...but I'm incredibly sure of myself and my capabilities. And then I'd curb-stomp every fucking one of them for being a bunch of cunts.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
usmarine4160 said:
CthulhuMessiah said:
It depends if I have a heat seeking RPG.
This makes me want to hit people... what the hell is heat seeking going to do? Unless they're turbine powered neo-nazis... also RPGs are simply that, rocket propelled grenades. Once you add guidance it becomes a missile, also I've been drinking so I feel compelled to point this out :)
That and everyone dies probably including yourself....real brain power.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Couldn't I just somehow get their attention and give them one hell of a chance? I mean this is the street you talking about and I can assure you I can run very fast under adrenaline. Ok sure I probably will regret the chanse due to my unfit body but I think I would get away from them easily.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
The most effective way (though far from the coolest) would be to scream at the top of my lungs.

1. The Nazis would be startled and perhaps run away.
2. People would probably get out of their houses to see what is going on.

Mazza35

Jan 20, 2011
I would not make myself known, maybe smash the biggest one with a rock over the head or in the neck (Sneak Attack Crits ftw) and then proceed to fight tooth and nail, the outcome: One out cold Neo-Nazi, two others engaging in a losing fight with me. I'd still be bloodied, but as long as she can get away, I'm happy.

Oh yeah, and make a lot of noise and scare them once I'm engaging them.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I'm one of those sorts who can see a weapon in anything, so I would find the nearest thing I could use as a decent weapon (probably a brick or something) and use it to attack the Neo-Nazis. If I get beaten then fine, as long as the woman can escape, and hopefully I'll be able to do some serious damage to the idiots myself before they beat me up. I probably wouldn't care if I managed to kill any of them, and that's not me trying to be badass for the internet, I'm being serious. I'm all for free speech and freedom of choosing your beliefs, but there are some things that are simply evil and wrong by anyone's standards, and Neo-Nazism is one of those things...

JohnReaper

Jun 8, 2009
ummm screw yelling at them and either find a peice of wood or long metal pipe and smack it over one of their heads getting the jump on them, 3v1 isn't that bad if you have the element of surprise.

SURPRISE

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
novixz said:
When you seen a group of Neo-Nazi attacked a Muslim women who clearly can't defend herself. You can distract them by insulting them, but do you want to do that? If you distract them she can escape, but you'll get a beating. You have 3 minutes before she is beaten to death. Choose wisely.

Captcha: tranquality jewsend

Damn captcha.....
I would step in by taking pictures of them with my phone, then calling the police, then calling an ambulance, THEN distracting them.

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
novixz said:
This is a messed up question, first of all.

3 minutes is a gawd awful long time to think about an action. Within two seconds I wouldve been able to make a choice, beat the shit out of assholes. I doubt ill escape unharmed completely but im not getting a beating either. Ill be breaking limbs left and right.