Yout most Sadistic moment in gaming

Mr. Squee

Feb 22, 2009
The_AC said:
Hitman 4. Killing everyone in the heaven party with a cleaver, and killing everyone in the hell party by feeding them to the shark.
I always prefered the one where you had to kill everyone in the The witness protection level

Brok3n Halo

Jul 5, 2009
Let's see...

Possibly massacring nearly all of Megaton and stealing anything of value before nuking the town in Fallout 3 is certainly the most recent.

Probably took the most joy though in killing Tails every chance I had in Sonic 2 and 3. Kept purposely stopping just right at pits so he would walk off the edge and die. Funny thing is, I actually like Tails. But he kept getting me killed so vengeance was sweet.

Oh, and the one and only time I ever played any of the Sims games. Was playing one on my friends XBox years ago. I remember there was a nagging mother NPC. I remember sealing her in a doorless room in a attempt to end her nagging once and for all. I don't remember if I played long enough for her to have died or not.

finally, one spot in Crysis where the enemies will continuously re-spawn until you get closer. Took me a while to realize this and just kept sniping guys trying to clear out the base ahead. Eventually figured it out but kept at it to see how big I could get the body pile. Must have had a mound of like 60 guys.

Mr. Squee

Feb 22, 2009
Brok3n Halo said:
Let's see...

Possibly massacring nearly all of Megaton and stealing anything of value before nuking the town in Fallout 3 is certainly the most recent.

Probably took the most joy though in killing Tails every chance I had in Sonic 2 and 3. Kept purposely stopping just right at pits so he would walk off the edge and die. Funny thing is, I actually like Tails. But he kept getting me killed so vengeance was sweet.

Oh, and the one and only time I ever played any of the Sims games. Was playing one on my friends XBox years ago. I remember there was a nagging mother NPC. I remember sealing her in a doorless room in a attempt to end her nagging once and for all. I don't remember if I played long enough for her to have died or not.
I only assume she is still in the room trying to claw her way out

Rhade

Jan 2, 2010
Stake gun crucifixions in Painkiller were particularly amusing for the time period the game was made in.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Killing sprees in Prototype are fun as hell, and I enjoy every sadistically blood-thrilling moment.

snide_cake

Nov 29, 2009
SantoUno said:
Killing sprees in Prototype are fun as hell, and I enjoy every sadistically blood-thrilling moment.
Agreed. I felt very justified in running over civilians in a tank because if they survived then there were worse things coming their way.

And AC2, my most sadistic moments are murdering messengers after tackling them for their money. I know they beg and plead and say they will turn over a new leaf, but I cannot trust them. They already said such bad things about me, spreading rumours and lies.

That, and I used to punch the beggar ladies and the minstrels (until I realised they were singing about me, and now I let them do their thing).

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Broken Blade said:
I dunno if it's sadistic, but?

In BioShock, I'd just killed a Big Daddy, and his Little Sister was crying to him to "Please get up!" So I used Telekinesis to pick him up and make his corpse dance around in front of her, while saying to myself "See, see? He's up and moving about!"

Well, that, and all of those poor guards I've killed in AC2 just for being in my way. Not much else, really.
Win.

OT: I once went on a massive rampage in Oblivion and killed every single person of the 400 killed using my own slow and painful spell which does about 4 damage a second for 100 seconds and then drains fatigue 100 for 10 seconds, so they were basically lying on the ground writhing in pain until they died. All 400 of them.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
My favourite sadistic thing I used to do was in Bushido Blade for the PS1. In that game you could break both your enemy's arms and legs or score a one hit kill if you wanted to. I used to choose the guy who wielded a sledgehammer and would cripple my opponent's arms and legs with precise blows before bashing his skull in real nice. After a while I got very good at doing it too.

I was 12 when I played that game.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
You know the level where you have to kill the vice president or something like that? Yeah well...you see I had a bit of trouble and well...Kinda went in with duel pistols and shot everything between me and the target.

Also, You know the goth guys in Saints Row 2 that are complete assholes? I got a truck, threw one into the back part of the truck and killed him, drove very carefully to a nearby mountain, revived him with shock paddles, took him hostage, ran to the top of the mountain, put as much satchel charges as I could then threw him off while detonating the charges.
Then I did the same thing to anyone else who walked by me.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
CD repo man said:
My friend and i were playing Saint's Row 2 and executed a person with the tazer. It was so sadistic, we spent the next half hour doing that to everyone we walked by.
Damn, not as exciting as I hoped (just tried it)...

Really, My most sadistic is just running around the town in Saints Row 2 on the Vespa (widowmaker) and taking old ladies out with the chainsaw. Just kept doing that for a solid half hour because my roommate was laughing her ass off the entire time.

Hrmm...any other ideas for Saints row 2 that would be fun?

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
DarkPanda XIII said:
CD repo man said:
My friend and i were playing Saint's Row 2 and executed a person with the tazer. It was so sadistic, we spent the next half hour doing that to everyone we walked by.

Really, My most sadistic is just running around the town in Saints Row 2 on the Vespa (widowmaker) and taking old ladies out with the chainsaw. Just kept doing that for a solid half hour because my roommate was laughing her ass off the entire time.

Fun? either do what I did or get a buddy, enter the cheat for the pimp slap and slap each other all around the city.

Mortars

May 24, 2009
It would probably be when i leveled my shaman in WoW to 75 and learned the spell "Lava Burst". At the time I didn´t know what it did, so I found a cow and started casting. The rest of the evening was spent running around blowing up critters.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
elitepie931 said:
DarkPanda XIII said:
CD repo man said:

Fun? either do what I did or get a buddy, enter the cheat for the pimp slap and slap each other all around the city.
that's more funny than anything, though i will admit my character is always a female with facepaint of a mime, so in my mind it's goofier than all hell

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
CD repo man said:

Me and my friend were playing SR2, and we were just taking people as hostages and blowing their brains out. Then we started killing pimps. That was a fun day.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
In Mass Effect, I smiled at the Council's looks of abject horror when I abandoned them at the worst possible moment. But they totally had it coming.

daemon37

Oct 14, 2009
Fallout 3:
1)Installed the killable children mod
2)Went to Little Lamplight
3)CENSORED
4)victory

GreyFox389

Oct 19, 2009
Prototype: Grabbing someone, running up the Empire State Building. And then hurling them off.