Yout most Sadistic moment in gaming

Mondo_Generator

Jun 18, 2009
In Condemned II I was involved in a long fist fight until the enemy finally fell into a defeated position, I then pulled out my revolver and waited until he tried to get back up, when I saw the first signs of movement I pulled the trigger and watched his lifeless body slump to the ground.

Man that felt good.

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
inFAMOUS went something like this:

Me: Oh hai there, lying on the ground, are we?
Pedestrian: Please, heal me!
Me: Well, okay *zap*
Pedestrian: Thank you! OH Tha
Me: *Arc lightning*
Pedestrian: AAAAARG
Me: *Heal.*
Pedestrian: Thank yo
Me: *Force shield!*
Pedestrian: Son of a !
Me: *Heal*
Pedestrian: Can you kno
Me: FALCOOOOOOON PUNCH!
Pedestrian: MY GOD
Me: *Heal*
Pedestrian: THANK YOU
Me: No prob, anytime *Leaves*
Pedestrian: What a nice gu
Me: *Turns around and blows up the gas station she left the Pedestrian at*

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
my entire time playing black & white.

i never liked the idea of a merciful god.
so i took my unholy cow and had my people bow before me or i'd eat one of their infants.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Throwing people off mountains in Black and White 2

That game had the freedom of a god, the potential sadism of a young me, and the physics engine built to deal with villagers being hurled from great heights (or objects off great heights ONTO villagers) and nothing else

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
So many it's hard to choose...

Hm. I suppose I'm gonna go with in Fallout 3 when I went to the church in Rivet city, waited until everyone was inside the room, then pulled out my flamethrower and burned them all.

Mwuahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

And then I put all the charred corpses in a pile and took a photo of it. I wish I still had that picture :(

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Sadistic Moments in Fallout 3
-fast travel Sticky to his death
-enslave entire towns with the Mezzer
-blow up the Citadel
-go on samurai rampages through Megaton
-overrun Tenpenny Tower with ghouls
-killed Dogmeat(not proud of that one)

Svizzara

Mar 18, 2009
I enjoyed myself while playing the "No Russian" level (shooting civilians in an airport) in Modern Warfare 2.

In Grand Theft Auto IV, I use taxis to get places, then I immediately steal the taxi, kill the driver, and then take his money.

What a wonderful world!

Haunted Herring

The Toy Commander
Jan 24, 2010
Wilbot666 said:
DarkPanda XIII said:
CD repo man said:
My friend and i were playing Saint's Row 2 and executed a person with the tazer. It was so sadistic, we spent the next half hour doing that to everyone we walked by.
Damn, not as exciting as I hoped (just tried it)...

Really, My most sadistic is just running around the town in Saints Row 2 on the Vespa (widowmaker) and taking old ladies out with the chainsaw. Just kept doing that for a solid half hour because my roommate was laughing her ass off the entire time.

Hrmm...any other ideas for Saints row 2 that would be fun?
Conincidentally I was just playing it 10 minutes ago and I've almost perfected the art of running people over in the convertibles at just the right speed so that their bodies land in the back seat. I had a pile of 7 Ronin in there before until I took a corner too fast and half of them rolled out in front of a cop. He didn't even blink :)
Haha my sister does that when she plays! She calls it 'Body Snatching' Blowing up a car with 9 bodies in it is a glorious thing to behold

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Wilbot666 said:
DarkPanda XIII said:
CD repo man said:
My friend and i were playing Saint's Row 2 and executed a person with the tazer. It was so sadistic, we spent the next half hour doing that to everyone we walked by.
Damn, not as exciting as I hoped (just tried it)...

Really, My most sadistic is just running around the town in Saints Row 2 on the Vespa (widowmaker) and taking old ladies out with the chainsaw. Just kept doing that for a solid half hour because my roommate was laughing her ass off the entire time.

Hrmm...any other ideas for Saints row 2 that would be fun?
Conincidentally I was just playing it 10 minutes ago and I've almost perfected the art of running people over in the convertibles at just the right speed so that their bodies land in the back seat. I had a pile of 7 Ronin in there before until I took a corner too fast and half of them rolled out in front of a cop. He didn't even blink :)
Seriously, you'll have to teach me that one time o.o

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
"No Russian" Slowly killing the crawling innocents and laughing

[sub]I think I need help[/sub]

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
I know this is clichéd, but "No Russian" - Yes I knifed several of the bleeding and crawling civilians.........
TimeLord said:
Snap! Did you knife them though?

[sub]I taunted them before killing........[/sub]

Also garrys mod, using the nailgun.........

Wilfy

Oct 4, 2008
In Grand Theft Auto IV, I shoot people in the crotch from about a foot away with a shotgun.
And in Force Unleashed I make the last stormtrooper dance in the air while throwing a lightsaber into him and electrocuting him.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
TimeLord said:

[sub]I think I need help[/sub]
You don't. I did the same thing ever time. I remember picking up a pistol specifically for the purpose of behind the head execution kills

And sometimes I let them crawl for a while before killing them
Ahh good times

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
Any time I went on an unstopable rampage and killed the frick out of everything in a town in Oblivion... Mmm, magical explosions FOR EVERYONE! FOR THE EMPORAH!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
SnipErlite said:
I know this is clichéd, but "No Russian" - Yes I knifed several of the bleeding and crawling civilians.........
TimeLord said:
Snap! Did you knife them though?

[sub]I taunted them before killing........[/sub].
Of course! The only way to sadistically kill is to taunt them first!