Youtube project needs artwork

Dragunai

Feb 5, 2007
I'm not sure if this is the right sub section to post in but it seems like it is too trivial a project to post in the jobs forum.

Anyway long story short, my friend and I have started our own Youtube series where we look into the weird and wonderful aspects of games. Our first project was the Karazhan Crypts where I broke into the place and we discussed it with background info and so on.

Basically trying our hand at making a Youtube series based around videogames lost mysteries, rumours and so on.

The purpose of this thread is asking for the escapist's more talented photoshoppers and artists to put together some artwork for the show.

Just banners we can use for our title credits, artwork to be included in blank sections or used on the Youtube page to make it look more snazzy.
Any artwork WILL be credited to the person responsible in the format they choose in the credits (Ie an email address, a deviant art account name, etc) as I don't believe in ripping people off.

If you're interested then the background info I can provide to get you started follows:

Shows Name is Half Axxed, We're using our online alias' in the show so Dragunai and Noobface are the names. I am the technical one, focusing on the relevant information and he is the comic relief who injects ideas. So far it works well for an amature production but if you want more info about us to create avatars in the banners feel free to ask here or PM me.

So yeah, Thanks in advance for any info and if I did post this in the wrong place or something then I apologize now.

Dragunai