You've BECOME the last thing you've killed.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I'm a Stone Guardian now?
Well, that's gonna be boring until someone tries to steal the Artifact...
Oh sh..
I just stole it myself when I killed those stone guardians...
Well, I'll just stand here being a statue for the rest of eternity...

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Another one of these boring threads? Well at least nobody's post count is going down. I'm a nameless mook from a James Bond movie... at least I might die in an exotic locale.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Sacman said:
I'm a helicopter...<.<
Can I wager that you was playing a COD game right?, that game is the number reason for gratuitous helicopter cide in the gaming world.

Also didn't we have this thread like a minute ago?, anyway, i'll play along.

I'm currently A soldier diving in slo motion, to elaborate, the last game I played was F.E.A.R (just found it under my wardrobe over the weekend, forgot I bought it) and the last thing I killed was a soldier shouting "CONTACT" really really slowly.

I heartily recommend the game.

General_Potatoes

Jun 22, 2009
So im a hitman from fallout 3? thats sucks because then some guy will run at me with a gattling gun and tear me to shreds D: gey

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
ColdStorage said:
Sacman said:
I'm a helicopter...<.<
Can I wager that you was playing a COD game right?, that game is the number reason for gratuitous helicopter cide in the gaming world.

Also didn't we have this thread like a minute ago?, anyway, i'll play along.

I'm currently A soldier diving in slo motion, to elaborate, the last game I played was F.E.A.R (just found it under my wardrobe over the weekend, forgot I bought it) and the last thing I killed was a soldier shouting "CONTACT" really really slowly.

I heartily recommend the game.
I was playing Alpha Protocol...<.<

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
So i'm a Talon Company Merch? In that case i'm defecting, there is no way i'm getting killed by some vault dweller.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
I am an ugly house spider. I'm going to kill a hot chick by climbing down her throat and choking her to death - thus dying and being reborn a hot chick in the process. Also, I become a lesbian.