Jan 6, 2010
1.Realise im now a fire breathing turtle
2.Realise im only dead until the sequal
3.Capture the princess an excessive amount of times
4.???
5.go karting with mario

Sean Renaud

Apr 12, 2011
What kind of game is this? If it's Grand Theft Auto I'm blaming someone else, Ninja Gaiden I'm claiming I was possed. But if I'm in Mario Land screw it, I'm just going to declare the a golf tournament, or go-kart race. Something where I don't end up dead.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I would stare him in the eye like a boss while i beat the crap out of him with my electro-fists of rage.

And if that happens and by some miracle he happens to blow up the entire complex with me in it AND escape, i'm gonna jump on this big-ass tank and chase after him down the runway.

No giving up! Face me!

[sup]Cookie for people who know who i am.[/sup]

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I trick the protagonist into saving the game just before a pit of instant death opens up beneath him. Then I laugh, because his only "old" save is half a game earlier. Finally, I send the penultimate boss after him while he's still barely able to kill a giant rat. So screw him, I WIN!

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
Just wait for him outside the final chamber, then when he/she comes in, all confused as to why i'm not preparing whatever hell hole of a contraption it is he/she expects, throw a hefty bag of money at the feet and just say: "Ok. You win. You have taken the lives of literally thousands of my men, my pets and my friends. I don't even care anymore. Take what you want from my doom fortress, just leave and dont come back. I know i wont be."

Or alternatively, just spring some mindlessly out of character crap. Like, using magic for the whole of the game, then suddenly switching to just traping them in a cage and shooting them.

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
Jandau said:
I trick the protagonist into saving the game just before a pit of instant death opens up beneath him. Then I laugh, because his only "old" save is half a game earlier. Finally, I send the penultimate boss after him while he's still barely able to kill a giant rat. So screw him, I WIN!
My word. This. Just this.

RADlTZ

Nov 19, 2009
Id be the Gary Oak style of antagonist, so beating me just makes me come back stronger later on and everyone loves me more than the hero, giving me power over him/her. Plus this way I can always just refuse to fight and walk away looking badass and theres nothing the hero can do but sit there and get frustrated.

But seeing as there was henchmen killings and so on. . . I suppose I should have chosen an actual villain style instead of just an antagonist,

Ill fight the hero Ninja Gaiden Boss style (read: sonofabitch why wont this guy die, all of my healing stuff is gone) and then if things look bad for me ill retreat to my flying-fortress-blimp and fire my secret weapon, the 'Agrova M5' (it was the capure for this post). By the sounds of this weapons name it would make everybody really really aggravated. (really really really aggravated). And in the chaos I escape across the sea to return hopefully victorious in the sequel.

Aerograt

Jan 7, 2011
I just wouldn't hesitate like a lot of bad AI do or use attacks that leave me open for the hero's attacks. I also might try actually going after Link with melee attacks in addition to just throwing lightning balls at him, or maybe I'll just dodge the lightning balls...

I also would be like "Hey, Morpha, can't you move a little faster and maybe like NOT leave your tentacle in one place? You 3D guys could learn a thing or two from the Oracle bosses, just sayin'"

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Stand around and wait for his obligatory monologue about how evil I am and how he will defeat me for the good of the world, during which I'll press a button that's drop him into a spike pit. MWHAHAHA

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I'd send out a super virus to crash whatever platform they're playing on and corrupt their save data!

MUA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

NewfieKeir

Dec 10, 2008
Well of course I have his love interest, family, dog, and everything and everyone that means something to him suspended over a pit of doom, so he must make the moral choice between letting me go and saving them or killing me and letting them die.

Lets hope I got myself a Paragon.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
The antagonist? well, I'll let any Stalkers do whatever they want with me, it's not like I'm going out anytime soon.

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
Why is everyone trying to win? I'm the villain, I'm going out in style.

And that means monologuing. Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm going to trap the hero, gleefully and arrogantly reveal all my clever plans to him, and then he's going to get me in the end.

The best part is, while he goes through hell and back foiling my plans, I have like all day to think of some great dying words.