You've been sucked into a game you hate

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
Resident Evil 5. Brilliant. Well, I guess I'd go find Rebecca Chambers and see if I could tap dat ass (because face it, Rebecca is fucking AWESOME). Also, I think I'd have to head back to Spain and see if I could become The Merchant's assistant.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
item 1) find main character
item 2) kill him
item 3) not let the princess get kidnapped from in front of me WHEN I HAVE THE 'RELIC OF WORLD ENDING POWER' in my possession
item 4) kill the bad guys in the process
item 5)????
item 6) PROFIT!!!!

srsly though, white knight sucked and i mean HARD, be doing every one a favor by killing leon >.> i think that was that losers name, i forget

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
Call of Duty Black Ops (Or Modern Warfare 1 or 2).

Play only on Single Player because at least then I feel somewhat competent.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Crap...eternity in pokemon dash...there is no way that any good can be made from that situation.

StoneCutter

Dec 29, 2010
Oh god... Spore...Well at least It'll be easy to off myself, and I even get to contribute to the food chain! Yaaay...

Defense

Oct 20, 2010
?Final Fantasy 2?

I guess I'll get a rag-tag team of partners out to save the world and attack them in battle so they get stronger.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Hey Shadow! Shadow the Hedgehog! Can I check that gun you just got? *Takes it, shoots him in the face knocking him back into an invisible wall* Now then... *Goes and beats the Black Arms using the power of Common Sense, saves the world* Now then... *Uses the Chaos Emerald to go back to my world*

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
Rumble Roses XX for the 360. Making the best of THIS situation doesn't sound very hard. (But I sure will be.) I'd just dive right in during the middle of a match and let my hands roam wild. With characters' confusing and wonky move controls, it's not like I'd have much to fear anyway.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Halo then. I don't care for the games, but the universe is kinda cool. Make the best of a bad situation, sign me up for the Spartan program!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Well, I'm fucked up the arse. My least favourite game also happens to be based on Gladiatorial Fucking Combat, and it's been some time since I was last in a fight to the brutal death.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get sucked into my least favourite Facebook ga-NOPE. I'll either be a sickly patient waiting to die at the hands of grossly incompetent doctors or at the hands of one of the hospitals competitors who frequently use bombs and rabid dogs to cause destruction.

Though, I could get incredibly lucky and be sent to the warring kingdoms of Culdecept Saga, but even then being forced to live the rest of my life with sanity-testing high-pitched voices sounds like a different, more-psychological based hell to me. The card games are fun though.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
I have two.

Godfather 2? Oh great, a young black man stuck in the late 1950's with Mobsters fighting for control.

Better go listen to some buddy holly, get a gun and kill the main character.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
TheGoldenMan said:
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
TheGoldenMan's last words before getting kicked into the air and shot in the nuts by some steroid junky shouting "DICKTITS!"

So, I'm sucked into... The Sims 3.

Oh god, why? I'd kill myself immediately after realizing my predicament. Probably by drowning myself in the pool.

Only, wait, this is The Sims, so I'd just come back as a ghost. Shit. SHIT.