You've just become emperor of the world. What's your first decree?

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
My first decree is to abolish the position of emporer of the world. Too much responsibility for one person to handle, I think.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I'd fancy a KFC.

After all I had to go through to get Emperor a KFC should do me good.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
That people under 18 who write and record music will be punished. Severely. Possibly by death.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
Try to rule to the best of my ability? Although knowing me, I'd probably fail miserably...

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I'd tell everyone in the world to carry on as they were. There we go, responsibility issue solved.

I'd also demand a personal Burger King and McDonalds that I could get stuff from whenever I wish be constructed within my Castle of Awesomeness that would've already been built.
Because I'm a self-centred, greedy bastard.

Druyn

May 6, 2010
A ring. Find/build me a magic ring, through which I could dominate everybody on the planet. I DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT, JUST GET ME A MOOTHERFUCKING RING.

Failing that, I will close FOX news, forever. Nothing against conservatives, but that station is out there.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
hyrulegaybar said:
My first decree is to tax every last damn religion out there. What about you?
I would abolish all the armies around the world except my own. Don't need a world wide coup d'etat on my first day. After that, i would build a harem because i don't want to be assassinated because of a chick thirst for power... also, i wouldn't leave the world in the hand of a women.

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Bring me some sturdy groin-kicking boots and George W. Bush. And end all wars while I'll be busy for a few hours...

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
That gay marriage is legal everywhere, and that all gays currently in Civil Unions are officially married.

khiliani

May 27, 2010
all stupid people are to be shot, and i reserve the right to declare people stupid on a whim

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
I hold absolute power over the entire world, and my word is law. And everyone is going to research cloning so i can live forever.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
Mr.Mattress said:
That gay marriage is legal everywhere, and that all gays currently in Civil Unions are officially married.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are homosexual.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
People of Earth, I am your new leader. You will all bow to my command and feel the extent of my glory. But first:

CAKE FOR EVERYONE.