You've just taken over the world...

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Let's not get into details as to why, but you now rule Earth. The people are still in awe and for the moment will follow whatever you say. What is your first decree as ruler?

Edit: I forgot to say what I'd do.

begin building a giant lazer!
harem!
begin building a giant robot!
Toga Party!

Everyone go home and relax. Tomorrow is a big day, and I want you all rested.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
My first decree, is that we will talk, and we will listen. That humanity will be governed by the guiding principles of compassion and empathy - that nobody is lesser and nobody is greater (except me, the overlady, duh)

Share yourself. Your needs are the needs of all--- sorry. I went a bit Helios there.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Discrimination. That has to go first- empathy and tolerance is what I'll focus on.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
I would demand that everyone answer a fairly simple question and those who get it wrong will be promptly shipped to an island where they will live out their lives comfortably. Their families could go visit and such.

I would do the same to racists each race their own island, same to most people I don't like.

Then have a massive party. In my honor, where a harem of sexy men will tell me everything I want to hear. Then feed everyone because I like to eat, I like to watch people eat. No one would go hungry...

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
!!!EVERYONE SING THIS NOW!!!

the ammount of people would give it a great harmony and the fact that this fan made version has both male and female versions combined means everybody can sing.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
Keep refreshing the page to see if my ex girlfriend accepted my friend request.

...Wait.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I would have a standerdize test for everyone, including newborn babies. Everyone scoring below the 80th percentile will be sent to the Coal mines to dig coal for the rest of their lives! Everyone above that percentile will be forced to go to the Iron mines, where conditions are much worse, all because I don't like smart people! Oh and those I find annoying will be shot out of a cannon and into space.

KazTheKing

Sep 17, 2010
Now this is a story all about how the world got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became prince of a town called bel-air... And the world.

or

We did it pinky! We finally took over the WORLD.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
Van Halens Jump is now the planetary anthem and everyone must learn latin and uh i want a giant statue of me to be recarved out of mount rushmore.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Indonesia is going to be nuked. No real reason behind it but I told my friend who lives there that I'm going to take over the world, evacuate Indonesia, and nuke it. I won't be made a liar.

Max Huerta

Apr 5, 2010
im on a Fallout 3 binge waiting for New Vegas, probably have a bunch of shelters built put a bunch of cool people in them and nuke everything, come out and form the brotherhood of steel. Plus I just finished playing a few rounds of Halo with my brother and if the ignorant, racist, homophobic, swearing half monkeys are the representatives of humanity everyone else is f'd