You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
Hmm... guess I'd just have to say "Well, it looks like I found out why you're called Doctor Steel then eh?"

The "band" before that would be the Red Army Choir... I don't know the actual singer of it so I guess Stalin? Or a legion of manly Russian soldiers/vocalists? 0_0 That sounds both awesome and incredibly terrifying at the same time...

Before that was a Team Fortress 2 Remix with the Soldier "singing" it.

And before that would be "Voltaire"... That would be awesome if he didn't already have a wife and kid.

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
I seem to of had a Gay three-way with Chrish Brown and T-Pain. Last song i listened to was Kiss Kiss

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
oh well i know the lead singer of the last band i listened too. he plays badminton with me so it would be really really weird

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
So I'm really jealous of a lot of you. Apparently I need to start listening to more female fronted bands/singers in case this happens again.

Any suggestions?

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
SirBryghtside said:
Gavin Dunne, more commonly known as MiracleOfSound.

Um...

This is awkward XD
I was going to say that cause I just listened to Wasteland Soul like 30 minutes ago. But I dunno if you could consider Gavin a band.

So I guess mine would be Matt Davies from Funeral for a Friend... Well I could think of worse.

VincentMm

Feb 13, 2009
I listened to Kenickie all day.
LAUREN LAVERNE!

That's only been my dream for, what, the last 14 years?
Epic win.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
I wake up next to Chester Bennington. Not sure whether to drool or be VERY scared... screaming about society may ensue.

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
Todd Smith from...so many projects, let's just say Dog Fashion Disco and Polkadot Cadaver. I'm up for it!