You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
The lead singer of Falconer?

What the fuck am I doing in Sweden? Or, other way around, what the fuck is he doing in Canada?

MSTJedi

Feb 25, 2009
John McCrea of Cake. Love his music, but not all that into beards. Or the guys attached to them. Or guys in general. What I'm saying is that like women, you see. Still, awesome artist.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Twilight.falls said:
febel said:
Twilight.falls said:

Why did I just listen to Friday?
...I think that counts as statuatory rape. Enjoy your prison sentence.
Well, I'm younger than her by about a month. I think I'm in the clear. No less disturbing.
Then aren't you a bit young for this si-...oh what do I care.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Since I've been in a car filled with girls all day, last lead singer I listened to was Taylor Swift. Her music may not be to my liking but she is kind of hot still man.

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
Judas Priest
Funny cause Rob Halford actually is gay; however, I am not. Plus I'm not that into leather.

Damn the only band I listen to frequently that has a female singer is Nightwish. Or on an off chance I may listen to Lady Gaga. Both preferable to wake up next to rather than Rob Halford.

TiefBlau

Apr 16, 2009
The last song I listened to that had an actual singer in it was the mashup of Justin Bieber's "Baby" and Slipknot's "Psychosocial" [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspPE9E1yGM], so I'm having a threesome with two of the most unpleasant-looking males in history. No homo.

NeverKnowsBest

Dec 22, 2010
ZeroMachine said:

WOOHOO! I just won the fuckin' lottery!
Dammit, I wanted to wake up with Hayley.

2D. He's literally 2D, I have no idea how that would work. Still, for a minute I was confused and thought I woke up with Murdoc. That would have been awful

ArcticSquirrel

Nov 12, 2010
Enya

Well for one, shock... but I could DEFINITELY do worse.

OH GOD, HER EYES ARE LOOKING INTO MY SOUL! MAKE IT STOP!

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Couldn't remember, so I put some music on and answered some other posts. Then I saw this again at the end of an Amy Nuttall [http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NP2ZWQXFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg] song.