Yup, I am so lame.

Arcanite Ripper

May 1, 2010
Okay, here's what you do...

1. Find a guitar.
2. Get yourself familiarized with the strings.
3. With four special "power-chords", you can pluck yourself that same chorus riff from Bob Marley's "No Women No Cry". Learn on the internet how to do so (E Standard tuning helps too)
4. Repeat until happy.

Other then that, I can't help you and your melodrama.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Nossy said:
Today is my ex's birthday and I feel so depressed. I miss her, but I know it's over. What are your opinions, Escapist? What shall I do?
Get up! point your finger in the sky and say "I won't let this day get to me! Even if I cry I will look on the brightside of life!"

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
Marik2 said:
Nossy said:
Today is my ex's birthday and I feel so depressed. I miss her, but I know it's over. What are your opinions, Escapist? What shall I do?
Just sing this song always cheers me up :p
Well done, I'm now offically scared.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Unless she hates your guts or something, give her a gift, as a friend, that is. Just because you're over doesn't mean you can't be nice. But, if that only makes it worse, than I would just go and do anything other than think of her. Maybe download and play Alien Swarm, it's free and fun.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Just do something that won't remind you of your girlfriend.

Aby_Z said:
not important for what I'm going to say
Although I like your avatar a huge lot, I find kinda annoying at times. Couldn't it be Rei? I'd rather prefer her than Asuka. But whatever, I'm not to criticize avatars, but i do like it a lot, probably one of your best avatars until now (the leap frogs one is still my favorite). :)

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Khaiseri said:

Aby_Z said:
Although I like your avatar a huge lot, I find kinda annoying at times. Couldn't it be Rei? I'd rather prefer her than Asuka. But whatever, I'm not to criticize avatars, but i do like it a lot, probably one of your best avatars until now (the leap frogs one is still my favorite). :)
Hehe, thank you. Trust me, LEAPFROG is everyone's favourite.

And I've more or less been locked into Asuka/Eva 02 related Avatars. I could get Rei, I'm sure, and I do like her more, but I'm stuck with Asuka so that's how it goes.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Aby_Z said:
Khaiseri said:

Aby_Z said:
Hehe, thank you. Trust me, LEAPFROG is everyone's favourite.

And I've more or less been locked into Asuka/Eva 02 related Avatars. I could get Rei, I'm sure, and I do like her more, but I'm stuck with Asuka so that's how it goes.
Why are you stuck with her anyways?

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Dude, what the fuck are you doing here? There are noobs to pwn, terrorists to kill, zombies to decapitate, and bombs to plant. Hear that? That's all of your video game enemies laughing at you. The Nazis just called, they want their fear of you back. The zombies want your brains. Are you just going to let them mock you?! Are you gonna stand there and feel sorry for yourself?! NO YOU ARE NOT! You're gonna go over to your console, put your favorite game in, and kick some ass! Go forth and teabag those motherfuckers and remind them why they're not worthy to change your clip! NOW GO OUT THERE AND FUCK SOME SKULLS!!!

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
Whatever you do, do NOT whine about your loneliness on a forum where no one gives a rats, without providing any substance for people to talk about.

But I'm sure you knew not to do that already. It's common sense.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
It isnt worth worrying about - Perhaps you should play WoW! WoW lasts longer than most girlfriends :)