Zelda Fan Plays Mind-Blowing Wineglass Symphony

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
Water amazing video! I don't mean to wine, but that guy is a bad-gl-ass!
Halolz [http://www.halolz.com/] called. They want their puns back, along with all the +1 dispensers you stole!

OT: Meh, a more iconic song choice probably would have been a better choice (maybe Zelda's Lullaby, instead?). But that is some very cool video editing going on here, and I do not envy him for having to record that.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
Morbira said:
You shouldn't have done that...
Oh my god I hate you guys so much... I JUST finished that Majora's Mask creepy pasta and now this shows up 0.o
Its here if you want to check it out: http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html
REALLY well done story

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Morbira said:
You shouldn't have done that...
I loved that! At least, I did to begin with, when there was a slight question over whether it was all just a massive coincidence with a broken cartridge! Then it went into predictable "you are with us now" crap

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Kapol said:
Wow, someone has too much time on their hands. But still, that was pretty impressive. I don't remember the song in particular, but that version sounded very... haunting? Creepy, or however you want to say it. It sounded like something from a horror film to me.
1: it's from loZ majora's mask
2: yeah it's kinda meant to be creepy, but can also be very soothing... which is even more creepy.

theComposer

Mar 29, 2009
Love the Song of Healing, and it sounds just as good on wineglasses, but the video editing effects made this video. Brilliantly done.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
He could try to do the Song of Time from Ocarina of Time. Here is a nice orchestral arrangement of it:

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Yeah...games can't be art or inspire art.

*roll eyes*

Suck it up critics. The days of your credibility is numbered.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
You really have to sit back and admire just how well talent and boredom make sweet, sweet love to each other.

THEoriginalBRIEN

Aug 23, 2010
Wow. That was really just astounding.
As John said, the musical performance isn't all that impressive.
But to combine with that incredible performance + video editing was really something.
My hat's of to you sir Sp0ontanius.