Zero Punctuation: 2.5D Hoedown

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Wow, this is a great video, I lol'd, the title was a bit confusing though, I like the videos when Yahtzee reviews Xbox live arcade games, the bit when he was talking about the character of splosion man was funny, i never thought of it that way

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
LordCuthberton said:
Doesn't Splosian man have avatar unlockabales?
I beat the game with all achievements, and I still don't have no avatar unlockables.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I played Splosion Man, and he's right, it does lose ideas after a while that the game is just annoying. And I'm not sure here, did he or did he not like Trine?

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Both games seem rather uninspiring. I'd rather just sit in the closet and fart all day, maybe read a few books at the same time. How's that for multitasking TRINE?!

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
Has trine actually been released yet over psn? or did yahtzee get a 'pre release copy'? or somthing...

anyhow personally i dont see the resemblance between portal and 'splosion man, just because they're set in futuristic labs, but hey, your call

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
Brilliant episode, but here's a good question:

If this episode was dedicated to 2.5D games for the XBLA...where in the world is Shadow Complex? I thought that one was actually a lot better than these two.

knight56

Aug 12, 2009
Sounds like something I'd get into if I had surplus money that I wasn't saving up for other games. (Am I ironic or just obsessed?)

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
yay for splosion man, kind of like portal, but lamer. haha.
although i may have to give trine a shot.. hmm. good review.

risingphoenix

Jul 16, 2008
The Trine review was hilarious.
The wizard seems to be hacks. I'm gonna have to try it out. How long was the gameplay?
"The internet has clearly desensitized you to retarded sexualization."