Zero Punctuation: Agony

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Damn shame. I love hell imagery and this game looked right up my alley. But I haven't sent anyone say the gameplay is any good.

Also loved that little dig at 'Games Journalists'

darkrage6

May 11, 2016
Someone at Gamestop tried to sell me this game, so I checked out some gameplay online and it looked very boring and repetitive, graphics aren't bad for an indie title, but like Yahtzee said they quickly get very samey.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
So the monsters kill you, no matter what, and you have no way to fight them off? That's terrible design!
And possessing monsters brings back to mind that mechanic from the Oddworld games, where Abe can possess enemies and other creatures to fight each other.

Blazing Hero

Feb 20, 2015
"Let's all stroke our chins about misogyny and then give excessive coverage to an indie game made by someone I know."

Damn, Yahtzee is throwing a bit of shade at the current state of some game journalists these days.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Blazing Hero said:
"Let's all stroke our chins about misogyny and then give excessive coverage to an indie game made by someone I know."

Damn, Yahtzee is throwing a bit of shade at the current state of some game journalists these days.
More like he threw shade at it the state of it couple of years ago. That seriously came off as the original gripes as GG when it was just starting out, and I have to say it felt horribly dated.

Seriously, when was the last time anyone saw a gaming journalist do either of those things?

srpilha

Dec 24, 2008
"For the record" ... "album cover"
"Insert" ... "menstruation joke"

Really, the puns and double entendres go all the way to the very end. How Sophie 'sticated.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I get the impression that the developers have some issues that they need to work out.
erttheking said:
Blazing Hero said:

More like he threw shade at it the state of it couple of years ago. That seriously came off as the original gripes as GG when it was just starting out, and I have to say it felt horribly dated.

Seriously, when was the last time anyone saw a gaming journalist do either of those things?
Given how the topic was recently reignited around here it almost feels topical.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Huh. Ok then.

If only this game could be sent back in time 10-15 years, would be interesting to see the commotion.