Zero Punctuation: Aliens vs Predator

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Great stuff as usual, your spot on with this one yahtz, nearly choked on my apple laughing at this one

Piflik

Feb 25, 2010
Still no HR..shame...

And yes..plese stop these Ad-Frames...the Video keeps playing twice, slightly offset...the one in the ad I can pause, but the one below keeps playing and I don't see it...audio only. When I close the ad, both are gone...

Rocketboy13

Oct 21, 2008
So, it is a rental then? I'm not really sure what the thesis statement of that was. He seemed to like it okay, but not enough.

Also this may sound like I missed the boat about 20+ years ago, but I thought the original Predator title referred to both Arnold and the Predator, as a sort of "gurilla warfare is hunting in the jungle" and number two was the same message referring to crime and the concrete jungle instead.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Nice figure head on the gondola. Sucks about the unbalanced campaigns though.

Artemus_Cain

May 20, 2009
Yeah, I always thought it was weird to drag humans into a big extraterrestrial bar fight. Why can't American developers figure out that humans in eff-pee-esseseses are unbelievably uninteresting?

Also, the xenomorph and predator ZP avatars were really cool looking.

Remzer

Provider of Nutrients
Jul 29, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
vrbtny said:
There both aliens.... lol

great as always.

Humans are tasty.... yum yum
Except you couldn't have possibly watched the whole thing...jesus christ you're thick.

From someone who actually watched the whole thing, this is the best Yahtzee's done in a long time. And fucking hilarious too.
"Thick as an asphalt milk-shake", as Yahtzee put it.

Great job on this one... Laughed. And again.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I've completed the Predator missions and found it really fun, I've started Alien now and it very confusing with the whole multi wall traversing thingy

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
You summed up all the issues I had with this game.

But despite its many flaws and horrid matchmaking I still enjoyed this game a lot.

axleblaze

Dec 16, 2009
Phsx2 said:
axleblaze said:
I hacen't had a chance to watch it yet (and I doubt those that posted before me have) but STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING GIANT ADS AROUND THE VIDEO! It freezes my PS3 when I try to watch on it and it's just god damned obnoxious.
Er you realise the escapist has to make money somehow.
Er...you realize there are a million other web ad types that don't freeze my PS3.
I wasn't complaining about the fact that there are ads, I was complaining that it was a needlessly giant ad that freezes the system that I like watching web videos on instantly.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Nobody says "this game sucks!" quite like Yahtzee. I've read / listened to many a negative review in my time and in each case it was like listening to Gordon Brown reading Shakespeare after toking Laudanum all day. Agree with him or not, at least YZ makes it amusing and whilst I have no intention of ever buying this particular game, it's always good to hear from someone who isn't "inspired" by great handfulls of corporate bribery and thus more likely to scratch the shiny veneer.

Hey even if he were to utterly savage a game I think is the dogs bollocks I would forgive him because, like arseholes, everyone has an opinion (I have many and am just as voiciferous given half a chance!) and he would most likely make it amusing too!

Wardy

S0nofKrypton

May 22, 2009
hmm. that actually sounds like a good suggestion for a game he made at the end there. i mean, it's not like you have to be original to make a successful game these days, right? lol.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
rockoffanddie said:
great video, but was anyone else expecting heavy rain, or was it just me?
No, I wanted him to do Heavy Rain as well. Good game by rhe way, if you've got a ps3.

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
Yahtzee seemed to be talking a lot slower than usual. Maybe because his script ended up shorter than usual but he had to fill the same time frame?

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
I havent had the chance to try it yet but of what Ive seen of the game It looks alright

best review in awhile yahtzee