Zero Punctuation: Aliens vs Predator

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
TimeLord said:
I've completed the Predator missions and found it really fun, I've started Alien now and it very confusing with the whole multi wall traversing thingy
Try the old AvP2 game from 2001. It's way easier to wall-walk in that, and the campaigns are way longer.

Apr 16, 2008
I dont know if you already knew this, but there's already been a third-person Predator game.

It was "Predator: Concrete Jungle". From what I hear, it was more of a GTA clone with the Predator killing Haitian drug-dealers in the years 2030.

Sam Powell

Sep 2, 2010
the alien vs predator is the same story as wall.e but it doesn't mean that you mean you stay for 6 hours to see a boreing human vs an angry alien and slow predator to a bash cloud in the sky

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
Absolutely no sense of humor, Predators was rather fun. Distract, finishing kill, repeat.

"Come on out mother fucker"

'Marine walks over'
'tear out his spine'

Giggle maniacally.

Repeat till that gets boring.

And you know, I must have a terrible sense of humor because that was still funny at the end. Although I'd graduated to seeing how many decapitations I could do with a disc. Not that many funnily enough, but it was still amusing.

Psyko

Nov 8, 2010
predator concrete jungle was nice. and i really liked the old AVPs becuase the levels were at least long and back then it was a really new concept to crawl around roofs in 1p.

but my favorite gamemode is playing as alien in 1p and they never did it in another game. the marine game mode shouldnt even be in it. i didnt even complete the marine mode because it was so shit.

but i completed the alien and pred mode over and over until it got boring. and the multiplayer it so shit because of all the quick time events. to much time spent on gory drama queen bollocks.

bring back the net and nail gun for predator, get rid of marines all together and make them some sort of appetiser. to be honust they should have made it ALIEN VS PREDATOR VS TERMINATOR it would have been much more interesting than being the same old shit humans........i think we are all quite used to being humans, somebody should remind rebellion that they dont need to offer juxtaposition and stark contrast to something that all people are masters at being.

we play sci-fi's and horror games because we want to escape reality. not because we want to replay over and over the laborious tedium of being a lone gunman fighting a rambo war that realistically under no normal circumstances could ever be won.

SEGA&Rebellion, just STFU and give us more aliens.