Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed 2

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
This sounds like those older reviews back in the days of the fable review. I will admit, the jokes were pretty good in this though.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
The new microphone or whatever really deadens out the inflections which takes away a lot of the humor. Review was good, but jokes this time were a bit bland anyway. It was like describing the game but trying to be funny about it, rather than adding in broader commentary about where and how this game fits in the gaming universe.

j_meister

Jul 20, 2008
Great stuff. Very apt. The game was rather easy, but also a ton of fun.
Funny review. I enjoyed it.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
I gotta agree about the final boss.

The first part would have been hard if you hadn't had 4 allies helping you gangbang the guy, and the second part was even easier than archtype enemies!

Zeldadudes

Sep 12, 2008
All these complaints about Yahtzee's voice are pretty legitimate.
I spent most of the time being annoyed about the less top-endy part of his voice then actually listening to what he was saying.
The usual warmth in his voice needs to be brought back, sooo warm says my girlfriend.

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
Nice review, very funny and informative. I agree Assassin's Creed 2 is a massive improvement on the first game in the terms of the fun and story.

lozfoe444

Aug 26, 2009
HOLY SHIT, YOUR VOICE SOUNDS DIFFERENT!!!
Albeit, it was easier to understand you this time.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Maybe he was kidnapped by some Australian version of the Mafia for some reason, and now they've hired some other English guy to impersonate him?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with that.

Still this new guy is pretty faithful to the old formula, so good luck to him!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
ah great video =)
I never played the first game, so buying this game without having ever tried it and only getting hyped off the videos was somewhat of a leap of faith for me (aha) not knowing if the genre would be to my liking

luckily the game IS pretty awesome, and yeah most of the points he made are so so true, but never BAD really
I was never filthy rich in the main course of the game (constantly upgrading)
yeah the story got weird and it's not a hard game, but I think that helped the immersion factor for me
oh and those minstrels really do hunt you down, and when in Venice they come in packs lol

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
chromekreeper said:
Brancanuss said:
Furburt said:
Yahtzees voice sounds a bit different, new microphone?

Also, I did notice AC2 stretching into Fable 2 'useless money' syndrome.

Once again, YZ accurately surmised my opinion of the game, bravo.
He Must have a cold
i dont know about that, but i think he is just talking slower
yeah, a bit more like his first two videos posted on youtube? lol