Zero Punctuation: Awards for 2008

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
Instead of telling us he missed a few game reviews why didnt he just do one now instead of this relatively weak episode?
(i was looking forward to gears of war 2 aswell)

Dabamash

Sep 10, 2008
Not bad, but I prefer game reviews. It's quite dissapointing when there isn't a proper review after waiting a week.

FuckYouDad

Apr 23, 2008
This is only good in contrast to the ridiculously bad "Unskippable" shit in the end. DURR HURR SUICIDE

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Honestly I didn't see any similarity between System Shock 2 and Dead Space.

System Shock 2 is a wonderfully atmospheric FPS RPG with a great story and well-implemented mechanics.

Dead Space is an Alien/s knock-off with interesting weapons and jump-out scares to rival the last Jason movie.

I happen to think SHODAN is a scarier antagonist because it's more possible for an AI to be come self-aware and malevolent than for space radiation to make head-devouring mutants out of a spaceship crew.

But maybe that's just me.

Gilgamesh00

Nov 22, 2008
This seemed shorter than usual reviews but that was probably due to the interruptions each minute. Great idea with the awards :)

Oh and Left 4 Dead is a horror-like game but it's actually good.

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
Oh good grief. I can't believe someone is already complaining. I had a lot of fun with this video and loved the titles for the awards. Way to go Saint's Row!

Um, one last thing, what was with the retarded video at the end?

"Thou shalt not attach retarded videos to the end of Zero Punctuation, unless said video is by Yahtzee." Reviews 3:28