Zero Punctuation: Braid

Akurenji

Jul 21, 2008
Great video, i have Yahtzee added on xbox live and i saw his implaying this title, somehow i knew this would be next :) Go Yahtzee

Telekinesis

Apr 26, 2008
I totally called this. My friend was positive it was gonna be a Too Human review.
Who's the boom king?

Booties

Nov 21, 2007
"Master Chief Novelty Condoms"

Forget the clever t-shirt, you have a much MUCH better product to get out there and sell and get rich off of.

quantumsaint

Dec 12, 2007
Now to wait for the inevitable sequel that waters down everything we loved about the first one, while trying to add unnecessary new mechanics that make us ache for the Braid of yester-year.

wadark

Dec 22, 2007
Pure amazingness, filled to the brim with creamy truth. I'm gonna shut up now, because I realize how creepy that sounded.

DarthTirith

Nov 2, 2007
Funny stuff, love Braid and honestly the price tag was worth it. Loved the rant you did at the start of your video.. Certainly now among my top ZPs.

mikekearn

Erudite Loquaciousness
Aug 27, 2008
I greatly enjoyed the demo, short as it was. I'm sure I'll get around to downloading this game when I get paid. I don't think $15 is too much for a game that is this fun, but it is more than I have to spend on a game right now.