Zero Punctuation: Catherine

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Catherine

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Catherine. Or is it Katherine? Yeah, that's not going to be confusing.

Watch Video

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
i didn't care for this game when i first heard about it and now i just don't give a shit about it

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
Alright, I need a t-shirt that says "All women are dykes" and I need it now. Go go Escapist/SpitReason designer teams!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I've still to play this and want to, but I doubt I'll be picking it up any time soon.

Bling1907 said:
I wonder what he'll say about the story.
How about watching the video first and then you will find out.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I think Vincent may even surpass Kratos and Duke Nukem in his quest to become the most unlikable protagonist ever.

Srdjan Tanaskovic

Oct 20, 2010
You know for someone who has only seen one anime you sure have a strong knowledge of anime

Hell you done so many different reference that I think you are lying

beetrain

Nov 17, 2009
Oh God that had hilarious moments, like when he started cracking up himself.
Anyone know what anime he was talking about with the gun?

kuolonen

Nov 19, 2009
Well Im on the same page with Yahtzee about animes dragging on a simple scene to insane lengths. Still, I like 'em.

But Im also extremely surprised that Yahtzee didnt drop this one in a boiling pit of hate. Guess he really appreciated the change from the old and familiar generic titles?

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
I didn't think this game was that hard. The story got confusing soemtimes but overall it turned into a great game.

Sven_Untgaarde

Jun 14, 2010
When i heard of this game in an EB games catalog, i was planning on getting it for our creepy friend, because he acts like he's 8 and he'd be all like, "ohh. Boobies in a game? Oh I'm so excited!"

Which is probably what a lot of people are like anyway :p

cjbos81

Apr 8, 2009
Are we running out of words to use as titles?

What's next, a game called "Robert"?

I would not like to play that game.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
This is the most funniest one yet! Not only did you added a new image (grinding your teeth and anime eyes) but that snort with us having a relation and the metaphor at the end were too funny! Oh and good review and you liked it (well mostly).