Zero Punctuation: Cuphead

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
But Megaman Zero is harder and far more punishing... Does that make it the Demons' Souls of platformers?

Allan Foe

Dec 20, 2007
ZZoMBiE13 said:
MrCatchTwenty2 said:
This is the first time I can remember that yahtzee has ever mentioned a hypothetical wife or hypothetical children. I know he doesn't have either so could this sudden mention of both be a unconscious be a sign of wedding bells playing in Yahtzee's head?
YouTube keeps recommending a show called "Yahtzee pesters his girlfriend with (name of some game)", or something like that. Perhaps our old pal Ben has finally made a lasting relationship?
The official reason he moved to US was to live with his significant other. It's worth a note that he originally moved Down Under for the same reason, though certainly not the same person. Yahtzee is a lovelorn romantic like that. Hopefully it all works out in the end.

Jaymer 161

Nov 21, 2014
Drathnoxis said:
Oh, I had that happen a while back. I thought it might have been because I downloaded all of Yahtzee's videos through the site's RSS feed, but if you haven't done that then I don't know what it might be. It went away after a month or two though.
No, I didn't. Thanks though, I guess I found a small work-round by just ignoring this site and only checking the Facebook feed.

Though why they would run an ad for The Escapist exclusively on The Escapist is beyond me.