Zero Punctuation: Darkest of Days

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
GeEom said:
In contrast, I think youve improved through time Yahtz!
Is he going to review Creed 2?
You havent even watched it yet, how can you say that?
This video has been online for about 30 seconds...

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Mirokunite said:
This should be good.
JUST WATCH THE DAMN THING.

I have to admit, regardless of this review, I'd still quite like darkest of days...it looks like my kinda thing.

(Lol at the harp dispensing cat)

RyoScar

May 30, 2009
Sounds like an alright game, lets just hope that the sequal has improvements. Good review YZ.

RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
Lol, good stuff yahtzee. That however is what you get for putting faith in an fps. On the upside, perhaps a developer heard your idea for microwave gunning dudes in suits of armor.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I like it when he reviews games by no name studios. It makes me feel like I am not only being entertained but also broadening my gaming horizons.

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
He was right, I didn't know anything about Darkest of Days. It was an overall good review but I'm afraid I'll have to wait until next week for him to give ODST a bollocking

Enosh_

Aug 27, 2008
dammit, complaining about 2 of my favorite things, Terminator:SCC and Rome:Total War ^^

Jeffronian

Sep 23, 2009
Very funny. Always enjoyed time travel based games, even if things get a bit 'peanut-banana sandwich crazy' for a bit.

Skylarm

Sep 23, 2009
Very interesting ideas, but they seem to have taken the idea train to lose your mind central. Glad that it isn't another Halo wannabe, god we have enough of those. Though the cat that dispenses harps might be a good idea, take care of your enemies and hear the classic "piano falling" sound from Willie Coyote cartoons whenever you wish.