Zero Punctuation: Dead Rising 2

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
They kept the time system...And have crazy unfair bosses on the first playthrough?

I'll wait until it's cheaper then.

But the survivor AI doesn't suck?

I find that hard to believe. VERY hard to believe.

Edit:

Oh. I forgot. I must be a douche about this.

FIRST!...poster that actually finished watching the video.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
I don't have a 360 so I never played the first, but I'd really quite like to try this one

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Hentaibound said:
Not true. Also: Banned!
[sub][sub] or suspended if the gods(/mods) feel really charitable[/sub][/sub]

I had a feeling he would like it. :) I didn't like it that much, but it's a fun concept. And Freedom Bear KICKS ASS! :D

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
good times; I always wanted to know what it was like to launch a zombie off an electrified wheelchair. Don't ask why I was curious about that

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
I suggest you go to a mall and smash the the waiters with saucepans, stab them with forks and go crazy with all the kichen equiment.

Chucktanium

Jul 11, 2010
Never really liked Dead Rising, I hate when games try to rush me through them. I'll be sure to rent this and kill a hundred zombies with the sledge-axe, but aside from this I dont think the game's worth the $60 tag.

GREAT REVIEW!

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Hm, might look into it. When Yahtzee actually says it's fun, I take an extra glance to see what could have caused that kind of wicked anomaly.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I wonder if Yahtzee is just having a good week but he didn't kill either of the latest games quite as much as he used to. Maybe he has a special person in his life now? Maybe he met them by talking excitedly about murdering zombies, who knows?

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
great review i had played the first one and had some reservations ab playing the sequel. But on a side note I guess even the escapist isnt immune to newbs who have to post their post number. Oh well. Nice job Yahtzee

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
It's good to know Yahtzee liked it. I'm also liking how he agrees games returning to OTT action like in Duke Nukem and Serious Sam is a positive thing.

Got DR2 for my birthday. Can't wait 'til Uni's finished to play it!

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
DR2 is such a huge improvement over the first game, I managed to get to level 50 and reach my 3rd playthrough with little annoyances, great review.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
wow he liked it! i wasn't expecting that

i figured he would rag on it for just being the first game with the cankers pruned off, but i guess that answers the question he asked in the extra punctuation about prince of Persia (can a sequel to a game that is exactly the same but with the flaws removed actually be considered a better game?)

although i suppose if they keep doing this over and over again the effect is diminished somewhat *CoughNintendoCough*